EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Show / Shine (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-show-shine-86/)
-   -   AlchEm1st's Evo IV Coupe conversion project (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-show-shine/535138-alchem1sts-evo-iv-coupe-conversion-project.html)

AdamJ39 Mar 28, 2011 06:39 PM

Sedan, %100 original body panels, rhd, etc etc gonna look like it rolled out of the dealership when im done, it'll put the old car to shame, even though i miss it too :)

-Adam

Alchem1st Mar 28, 2011 06:44 PM

Noice! {thumbup} Shoot me a link when you post a build thread!

(jdM)irage Apr 22, 2011 10:24 PM

was over her in this neck of the woods and just thought i would see if you are sneaking around on here and not posting stuff on mpf. Anything new. whats up with the motor situation?

(jdM)irage Apr 22, 2011 10:25 PM

was over here in this neck of the woods and just thought i would see if you are sneaking around on here and not posting stuff on mpf. Anything new. whats up with the motor situation?

Alchem1st Apr 22, 2011 10:29 PM

Lol you be double postin on ma build thread man. :p Nah not much. I've been waiting almost 7 weeks for some parts that are being made for me. When they finally come in, there'll be a nice update as I've got a ton of other stuff all waiting on this blasted part. This company is killing me, but as they're reputable and nobody really makes Mirage bits anymore, I'll have to keep waiting. {thumbdwn} Also, gettin some stuff from Joellen this coming week; so that'll be a separate update. {thumbup}

evoforstevo Apr 23, 2011 09:12 PM

Dude I read your entire other thread but didn't realize you swiched over! Looking good and thank goodness your not bein as sneaky this time....that was killer last time lol gl with thbuild

Alchem1st Apr 24, 2011 04:12 AM

Oh yeah haha had to get it out of the newbie section. I guess this isn't newbie material or something... :lol:

(jdM)irage Apr 25, 2011 07:54 PM

yeah sorry didnt mean to double post, i tried deleting it but couldnt figure it out. im still a newb on this forum. I have only come on here to buy evo goodies for my build and check to see if yoru sneaking anything on here that you have not yet on MPF. haha. So when you get the evo motor swapped in are you going with a stock evo motor or looking to build?

Pitside Apr 25, 2011 09:23 PM

This is crazy

Alchem1st Apr 26, 2011 02:12 AM

Build fo sho! I dunno what yet though. I've been trying to decide between a 2.4lr, a 2.4destroke, a 2.3 build and just a regular old 2.0 build. I can't decide! I want it to stay a daily though. I'm thinking 400-450hp which should be easily achieved no matter the route but for me a good power curve is everything so not just any parts will do it.

(jdM)irage Apr 27, 2011 09:30 PM

I understand where you are coming from. At first when I was starting out my g64 build I was wanting to just break 400hp, I was going to skip upgrading valvetrain, and rods...you know....cut corners. Then once I got the head back from the machine shop and ordered a few pricey parts for the head, I thought...why not do it right the first time. So now I have spend nearly 1500 in the head. I my self am aiming for 400 - 500. If I was in your position I would go with a basic 2.4 and build it up. But its your car, your decision. I just cant wait to see more engine mods on this thing.

Alchem1st Apr 28, 2011 02:26 AM

I'm thinking about doing a 2.4 long rod since everyone says they're great for the street. We'll see though cause that's expensive! :lol:
Should be a pretty good update coming Monday or Tuesday; got about everything needed for... well you'll see. :D

VR4_EVO_IV Apr 28, 2011 03:07 PM

Holy hell Adam is alive.

I currently have your original Evo 4 motor :)

Alchem1st Apr 28, 2011 03:14 PM

^I know right? He popped up outta nowhere! :lol:

AdamJ39 Apr 28, 2011 06:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yea i'm still around, bout to blow the old car away :)

Attachment 288726