EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds-37/)
-   -   Carbon Fiber Seat Inserts (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds/532860-carbon-fiber-seat-inserts.html)

dcshoeco16 Apr 7, 2011 05:02 PM

Any news?

ugakirk Apr 7, 2011 07:24 PM

I really hope so. I can't wait to finally get a set of these. Some body PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT!

Gunther45 Apr 8, 2011 01:26 AM

TO MODERATORS:PLEASE MOVE THIS TO MARKETPLACE

This thread has remained in the EvoX How Tos /Installations for its entirety. It has nothing to do with installation but has turned into a proposed new product that has a considerable desire from users to finally go to production.

The proposed vendor for this product is an approved vendor and I have purchased from them before.

I can only conclude that the main reason there is not enough interest to get the final deposit to get the ball rolling is that this thread is located in the wrong section.

Thank you for your help with this matter.

Gunther45

ugakirk Apr 8, 2011 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by gunther45 (Post 9224061)
to moderators:please move this to marketplace

this thread has remained in the evox how tos /installations for its entirety. It has nothing to do with installation but has turned into a proposed new product that has a considerable desire from users to finally go to production.

The proposed vendor for this product is an approved vendor and i have purchased from them before.

I can only conclude that the main reason there is not enough interest to get the final deposit to get the ball rolling is that this thread is located in the wrong section.

Thank you for your help with this matter.

Gunther45

+1

Kahrs Apr 8, 2011 11:56 AM

Is this for 4 peices? or am I going to need to send in my OEM equipment? How much cause I would be down

Gunther45 Apr 9, 2011 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Kahrs (Post 9225231)
Is this for 4 peices? or am I going to need to send in my OEM equipment? How much cause I would be down

I should let the seller respond to this but I want to get this rolling. It is for all 4 pieces and you do not need to send it in.

His deposit is $40

The final price he jacked but that was because he didn't have the 15 people that he wanted. I am hoping that since this has been moved to the proper section it will get the interest do and go back to a slightly expensive but more realistic price.

You can look at the earlier post and he does a break down of the final pricing based on how many people are purchasing them for this group buy.

ugakirk Apr 9, 2011 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Gunther45 (Post 9226946)
I should let the seller respond to this but I want to get this rolling. It is for all 4 pieces and you do not need to send it in.

His deposit is $40

The final price he jacked but that was because he didn't have the 15 people that he wanted. I am hoping that since this has been moved to the proper section it will get the interest do and go back to a slightly expensive but more realistic price.

You can look at the earlier post and he does a break down of the final pricing based on how many people are purchasing them for this group buy.

This.

The more people we get to put deposits down the less the final price is. Only $40 deposit

mystotic-racing Apr 10, 2011 09:17 PM

Waiting on one more person to get this started. Max they could be is 215 which is price right now for complete set for both seats. They can always go lower

Gunther45 Apr 16, 2011 11:15 AM

BUMP!

Just to get another person to notice this and get the ball rolling. One more person ! People!

If this does not go off in the next week I am thinking about asking for my deposit back.

llvllattp Apr 17, 2011 09:58 PM

can some explain to me what this exactly is because i dunno what it is at all? i could be down for i ahaha

Gunther45 Apr 19, 2011 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by llvllattp (Post 9250359)
can some explain to me what this exactly is because i dunno what it is at all? i could be down for i ahaha

Replaces FAKE CF seat inserts in the RECARO's with real CF inserts. ( holes by the head rest that are never really utilized with factory seatbelts but still look ugly because they are cheap plastic fake CF )

llvllattp Apr 20, 2011 01:59 PM

ahhh! thanks for clarifying! :D

mystotic-racing Apr 20, 2011 03:45 PM

still waiting...

mystotic-racing Apr 25, 2011 04:09 PM

come on guys just one more person so we can get this done

Gunther45 Apr 29, 2011 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by mystotic-racing (Post 9269901)
come on guys just one more person so we can get this done

2 MORE PEOPLE!

I am getting out, Would like to know price shipped ( -$40 Deposit) for Cooling Panel to 07723!

I have been one of the strongest Proponents for these but believe I must have been misguided as not enough people are showing interest. I would like to thank Mystotic for trying to get these made. I might buy them if they get made in the future but I have to move on from this.