EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Lancer Engine Tech (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-engine-tech-56/)
-   -   Dyno'd lancers list (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-engine-tech/67825-dynod-lancers-list.html)

Mirage2.0 Nov 30, 2006 08:19 AM

What copression are you running in your 4g94?
Could you explain a little bit how you got the eclipse ecu working on your car?
Thanks.

Gungrave Nov 30, 2006 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mirage2.0
What copression are you running in your 4g94?
Could you explain a little bit how you got the eclipse ecu working on your car?
Thanks.

Until now my friend I dint know how my friend tuned the car because I am out of the country he dint that when I was out ,soon I get to my country I tell you for sure.

The pistons are 12.5:0 compresion :mitsu: {thumbup}

Mirage2.0 Nov 30, 2006 09:03 PM

Thanks for you reply.
Now I'm kind of stock b/c I want to get the pistons within 2 weeks and I don't know which compression to pick. I know that I can go with 10.5:1 easy but just the way I am, I'm trying to squize as much as I can without going stand-alone. I don't mind using 93 octane.

I'm just trying to find some help and I know you are the GUY since you have a sick ride. Let me know if you can get some info, thanks again.

Mirage2.0 Nov 30, 2006 09:51 PM

Ohh and when you stayed with 4g93 ecu at beggining, was your ignitiong timing off?
I have alot off bolt-ons. You name it I have it. My head is done and I only put done 122 whp using S-AFCII (either bad piston rings or valve seals b/c burning oil) Everybody tells me that my ignition timing might be off since I'm using 4g93 ecu on 4g94 engine. Since I have S-AFCII, than I might get Apexi ITC Super Ignition Timing Converter.

Gungrave Dec 1, 2006 11:23 PM

Ohh and when you stayed with 4g93 ecu at beggining, was your ignitiong timing off?
I have alot off bolt-ons. You name it I have it. My head is done and I only put done 122 whp using S-AFCII (either bad piston rings or valve seals b/c burning oil) Everybody tells me that my ignition timing might be off since I'm using 4g93 ecu on 4g94 engine. Since I have S-AFCII, than I might get Apexi ITC Super Ignition Timing Converter.

My friend the normal timing of the cars is 7 to 8 degrees you can move the sensor to give 15 degrees is where the engine transform , and the sprocker move 6 lines to retard the engine that equivalents to 10 degrees in the cam you will see the car transform. eliminates S AFCII system of the car. The cars no supose to complain if you have the original wires of the 4g93 engine.

Mirage2.0 Dec 2, 2006 09:11 AM

First I have no clue about ignition timing but thanks for your help man. But I don't understand why you want me to eliminate S-AFCII? I have original 4g93 wires. And what do you mean: ..."the engine transform."

I went on dyno and they played with my cam timing. Do you think I can use Apexi ITC Super Ignition Timing Converter for ignition timing? Some guy told me that it's pretty good.

Gungrave Dec 2, 2006 03:05 PM

First I have no clue about ignition timing but thanks for your help man. But I don't understand why you want me to eliminate S-AFCII? I have original 4g93 wires. And what do you mean: ..."the engine transform."

I went on dyno and they played with my cam timing. Do you think I can use Apexi ITC Super Ignition Timing Converter for ignition timing? Some guy told me that it's pretty good.

Look we move the timing of our car with moving the camsensor we dont have any divice or external ecu for that if you have any doubt this is my e mail
felotek23@hotmail.com

Mirage2.0 Dec 4, 2006 10:02 AM

I got no response from him, but thanks for your help.

Gungrave Dec 5, 2006 06:07 PM

I got no response from him, but thanks for your help.

Sorry man ,gona repply you when I have time I dint forgot about you ,I am a little hurry.

Mirage2.0 Dec 5, 2006 07:58 PM

Thanks alot man. Keep me posted.

davemiro Dec 9, 2006 01:26 PM

Just installed my RRM header and piggy. Can't wait to get the piggy learned and some 91 in my tank, but before the piggy was installed the car dyno'd at 112 hp and 115wtq. Not too bad for a car with only a header and intake. Any idea on if i will fell any difference with a pulley.

rhyzin Dec 9, 2006 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by WADADLIG_OZ
When I had my lancer I had the very same idea of sourcing a G93 ECU and trying it. My mechanic told me that the ECU might not be compatible with the sensors from the G94.

What sensors are you using in your hybrid? The G94 sensors or the G93 sensors ?

I should have tried it but I could never get with KillahB to swap out the ECU's

WADAD

the problem i see with this is the throttle closed switch. the lancer doesn't use one and you can't switch the tps from the throttlebodies. but this would make the 1G eclipse tb swap flawless. :)

Mirage2.0 Dec 14, 2006 02:35 PM

Gungrave: When you used '97-'99 turbo eclipse ecu, did it pluged in to your 4g93 harness without any trouble. To make that work, what else did you do (add more fuel & play with timing)? I want to do the same, but I would like to know more before I do anything. Thanks.

Silens Jan 13, 2007 04:19 PM

Here are my numbers {thumbup}

Mirage2.0 Jan 13, 2007 04:26 PM

Hmm. I thought that was non-turbo section.