EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Lancer How Tos / Installations (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-how-tos-installations-204/)
-   -   How To: Install a Evo X ecu on a NA Lancer. (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-how-tos-installations/705493-how-install-evo-x-ecu-na-lancer.html)

RALLInspired Jul 7, 2016 11:43 AM

i've developed the ability to disable any and every CEL for Mitsubishi CAN based vehicles, including lancers, outlander, RA, Evo X, and of course, a lancer with Evo X turbo. It requires one of my custom ROMs and tuning.

sebass007 Jul 7, 2016 06:01 PM

That is excellent!

Thanks!

Sleeved4b11Pgh Jul 8, 2016 02:00 PM

RALLInspired - I tried contacting RRE a few weeks ago and they told me they couldn't do it remotely? Just wondering, how much for a fully custom tune for a 2010 RA 9psi turbo setup on a 2010 Lancer ES 5 speed? I mean base map plus a few pull corrections (remotely)? Which codes are you referring to? MIVEC EX, IAT, Boost solenoids...?

Thanks for everyone's help!

Sleeved4b11Pgh Jul 23, 2016 11:42 AM

krypt952 Jan 5, 2017 07:50 PM

sebass did you run into any problems with the keys / immobilizer or do you just need to put the VIN in the ECU and it works because the immobilizer info is saved in the ETACS ecu?

Thanks

Aaron

LiX Jan 6, 2017 04:08 AM

Depends on how the VIN is written in the ECU. In my case it didn't had any problems, just started.
A friend of mine had to relearn the keys in order to start the engine.... so be prepared if needed.

Dryasme Jan 27, 2017 06:26 AM

Do you guys know where to install the IAT sensor on the manifold?

Miguel Ortega Apr 16, 2019 01:11 PM

Cant, tune my Lancer

Grettings

I have a Lancer Turbo with Evo X Rom on it. I buy tactrix cable and download ecuflash. Cant read the ecu for tuning because said (unkown rom image). I have a 2009 ecu.

Anyone can helpme with this problem?

Im new in this. Please help

riyodan_04 Aug 16, 2020 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by sebass007 (Post 11366897)
So you have boosted your lancer...

With the MUT-III, copy the ECU Coding from the Lancer to the PC. To do that, you have to clear the DTCs, if there is one DTC, it will not work. I had to install the IAT sensor because the P0098 was always there and I wasn’t able to clear that code. The P0243, P0242, P0365 can be cleared and if you don’t start the car, they will not show up.

Hi Sebass007, first I wanna say thank you for your posts about your turbo lancer. I also read your posts in project lancer, didn't get to say thanks in that forum.Thank you.

I wanna clarify this P0098 issue bcos in another turbo build it wasn't an issue when he swapped to EvoX issue.
1. Am i correct that you had this code when you flashed an EvoX rom on your NA lancer ECU?
2. Noob question, where and how did you put the 2nd IAT sensor? I can't find a guide on lancer turbo threads.😅

2Raunchy Dec 28, 2020 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by krypt952 (Post 11698856)
sebass did you run into any problems with the keys / immobilizer or do you just need to put the VIN in the ECU and it works because the immobilizer info is saved in the ETACS ecu?

Thanks

Aaron

heya did you relearn the keys to the car did you get it to start?

2Raunchy Dec 28, 2020 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by LiX (Post 11698925)
Depends on how the VIN is written in the ECU. In my case it didn't had any problems, just started.
A friend of mine had to relearn the keys in order to start the engine.... so be prepared if needed.

did your friend have a cranking no start issue
before he relearned the keys to the car