EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Midwest Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/midwest-region-39/)
-   -   IN/IL Evo thief finally busted! Sierra motorsports raided (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/midwest-region/623861-il-evo-thief-finally-busted-sierra-motorsports-raided.html)

mt057 Aug 9, 2012 07:59 PM

From what I remember the only reason he started selling under Siera motorsports was because he was selling to much on Evom and the mods/management made him start a vendor account to continue selling parts.

Pure EvoIX Aug 9, 2012 08:16 PM

The police/officials need to list ALL the stolen VIN numbers. Then everyone can go check your parts that were bought from this company and see if it matches with the VIN numbers obtained from the raid when and if they release them.

Not sure what you can do if it is indeed stolen. Since like another person said, its crime to receive or buy stolen goods.

TommiM Aug 9, 2012 08:21 PM

Crap!! He bought my stock evo 8 tail lights last week. Paypal payment finally cleared today, and I shipped them out to his business earlier today. I guess no one is gonna be around to get my tail lights he paid.

He is in a different state, should I be concerned over him having any of my info, like the return address? If this place is shady I just dont know to what extent he is capable of. He was being cool about waiting till payment cleared before I shipped out the stuff though.

AngryEvo8 Aug 9, 2012 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by IGetItPoppin (Post 10332103)
This is nuts. To think this whole time a shop has been stealing these cars is crazy.

I heard from a ex friend of his that he went to pick up the parts from a chopshop that was actually taking the cars. But who's to say he dident pick out what cars go missing etc.

TommiM Aug 9, 2012 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by mt057 (Post 10332109)
From what I remember the only reason he started selling under Siera motorsports was because he was selling to much on Evom and the mods/management made him start a vendor account to continue selling parts.

he recently changed names to MidwestPerformance not very long after becoming Sierra Motorsports seemed like.

AngryEvo8 Aug 9, 2012 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by AngryEvo8 (Post 10331996)
Finally got what his scumag self deserved. I think everyone in chicago thats involved in the community knew what he was up to. I mean no one has storage units filled with stock parts.

This is normal right?:rolleyes: Pic off his facebook awhile ago.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...097884_n-1.jpg

MDA89 Aug 9, 2012 08:36 PM

Ohhh damn, I take back what I said tht is sketch as hell when u have a shop.......

VQChris Aug 9, 2012 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by AngryEvo8 (Post 10332159)
I heard from a ex friend of his that he went to pick up the parts from a chopshop that was actually taking the cars. But who's to say he dident pick out what cars go missing etc.

I don't understand how this went unnoticed for so long though. These cars have been getting stolen for a few years iirc around there.

Corinator Aug 9, 2012 08:50 PM

I'm so happy to see Jeremy sierra get taken down. I've been wishing for this ever since I tipped off some of the guys on here about him nearly two years ago.

Kreeker Aug 9, 2012 08:58 PM

Looking at the pics of his "shop", I wonder why anyone would EVER do business with this scumbag.

What was his personal username on this site?

I'm honestly so disgusted right now.

Craig King Aug 9, 2012 09:00 PM

Bummer - I was going to buy a do-luck rep front lip from him too. I had paypal ready. :(

speedytl Aug 9, 2012 09:20 PM

To the guy with Allstate not wanting to pay you well here you go bring this to them. A Evo can't get stolen Lol

jeffbeagley Aug 9, 2012 09:29 PM

That's wild, glad they caught the ****er.

Ian0611 Aug 9, 2012 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Craig King (Post 10332231)
Bummer - I was going to buy a do-luck rep front lip from him too. I had paypal ready. :(

Bummer :confused::confused: Seriously man?!?! You should consider yourself lucky that you weren't the next victim.

sinople1 Aug 9, 2012 09:40 PM

wow im pretty pissed right now around june i traded him my acd transfer case and all my acd components for a non acd lsd transfer case that he installed i hope i really have a non acd lsd transfer case in my car now and i was told its in perfect condition no issues but it has a slight whine at 60mph i guess i learn my lesson!!

and as for his shop i kinda found it suspicious that he had a ton of motors and parts just laying around and he had a beautiful white evo in there when i was there all torn apart he said they were building it i highly doubt that now!!!