EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Vendor Announcements (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-announcements-235/)
-   -   STM ***new product release*** (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vendor-announcements/453651-stm-new-product-release.html)

xRoguex Nov 2, 2009 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by EmeryatSTM (Post 7642898)
I will probably put instructions on our website. It is a very simple install.

-Em

Whats the best way to adjust/install them?

Or are they preset?

EmeryatSTM Nov 3, 2009 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by xRoguex (Post 7678687)
Whats the best way to adjust/install them?

Or are they preset?

I will install one when we get back from Sema and make an install instruction manual for this part. It really is quite simple and will not take long at all.

-Em

EmeryatSTM Nov 9, 2009 09:34 AM

You guys can now pick this part up at Buschur racing, AWD Motorsports and AMS.

If you are in the market for a multi plate clutch, Make sure to ask any of these guys and they can help you out.

-Em

crewdawg130 Nov 16, 2009 07:19 AM

Guys i can tell you that this works. We popped a clip at the dyno saturday. STM boys came to the rescue with this part. STM helped us repair the clutch and install this. Next day at the track we where busting low 11s all day. After inspecting the arm you could see that she was hitting the stop... Im telling you, this is the BEST insurance you can buy.... {thumbup} STM FTW

Force-Fed Performance Nov 16, 2009 10:33 AM

^^ yup... pretty much saved our butts for the only car we had on the track that day... thanks fellas

-Justin

Fast_Freddie Nov 16, 2009 08:13 PM

Order placed

impavidoevo5 Nov 16, 2009 08:21 PM

damn just noticed this and i DEF need one cause thats my next fear as power keeps rising.

Gary 805 Nov 17, 2009 12:14 AM

Awesome!!

crewdawg130 Nov 17, 2009 06:44 AM

This is a MUST have. Really simple install.

Blue Evo 8 Nov 17, 2009 05:17 PM

I tried ordering this part but it looks like the paypal website is only charging me $63??? Is that correct?

EmeryatSTM Nov 18, 2009 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Evo 8 (Post 7720349)
I tried ordering this part but it looks like the paypal website is only charging me $63??? Is that correct?

It will add the rest for shipping.

Thanks for the orders guys!{thumbup}

-Em

Blkstreak Nov 19, 2009 04:03 PM

Order placed!

Awesome idea, Cant wait to get it.

Thanks guys!

Protostar1 Nov 19, 2009 04:23 PM

does this forcibly limit the fork or is the idea that it prevents it from over returning? Basically, is the bolt head always wearing against the fork is it only in extreme situations when hard shifting that this comes into play? Along those lines, do you recommend thread locker or anything like that to prevent the bolt from slowly screwing in? Feel free to PM me info if you do not want to post here. Thanks.

Blkstreak Dec 3, 2009 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Blkstreak (Post 7726335)
Order placed!

Awesome idea, Cant wait to get it.

Thanks guys!

PM sent.

crewdawg130 Dec 3, 2009 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Protostar1 (Post 7726394)
does this forcibly limit the fork or is the idea that it prevents it from over returning? Basically, is the bolt head always wearing against the fork is it only in extreme situations when hard shifting that this comes into play? Along those lines, do you recommend thread locker or anything like that to prevent the bolt from slowly screwing in? Feel free to PM me info if you do not want to post here. Thanks.

No, it doesn’t touch the fork at all. Installed, the bolt head is 1/8 - 1/4" from the fork. It will only touch it, when is doing its job, when the TOB is bouncing off the clutch on aggressive clutch pedal%