Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Last FOR SALE Post for my Red Evo

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2004, 10:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last FOR SALE Post for my Red Evo

Basically decided that my Red 03 is not allowed in my city. Ya'll have no idea the harassment and fines I've dealt with....not too mentino a bunch of other crap. I'm dropping my original price. Heres the description. Please PM me with requests for more info or anything else. Thanks a bunch. SOrry to leave the EVO world!!!!

Hey guys,

My mom is going through a messy divorce. Lawyers are involved and the bills are quickly skyrocketing out of control. I would be in a much better situation to help her if I did not have my car. I love the ride to death, but mom is more important and this divorce is coming as quite a shock, not like we had time to prepare. Bascially, I'm left to take care of her. I could save about 700 a month if I didn't have the Evo. Car payment + insurance + goodies = a whole lotta dough! I really don't want to sell and will keep if I have too, but this looks like the easiest way to help her right now.

Anyway:

2003 Rally Red Evo
17 inch 5 Zigen Typhoon Wheels (gunmetal w/poloished lip) with performance Yokohama rubber.
Buyer will also get the stock Enkeis with Yoko Advans to use at the track. Both tire sets have over 80% of tread on them. The newer set has about 90-95%.
Stock upper strut tower bar
AEM Polished air intake
Lineage Ground Wire Kit - Red
2 sets of wheel locks, one kit to fit each wheel set.
Braided Stainless clutch line
Boost Guage
Voltmeter Guage
Oil Temp Guage
Mitsu Brake Air Guides
Mitsu Blue Metal E-Brake
Mitsu Blue Metal Race Pedals
Mitsu Blue Metal Guage Cluster
UK Spec Evolution VIII trunk decal
Custom Mount Front Grille Evolution decal
Custom Chrome Antenna
Other misc. Goodies.....I'm sure I forgot something.

Car is clean, washed and waxed regularly, one pebble ding on hood but no biggie, strong clutch, strong brakes, premium gas only (93 octane in VA), mobil synthetic only from Mitsu dealer, car followed proper break-in procedures, etc.

I was the second owner in a five city area. I have had the car for a year and a half. In this time, only 9,500. My daily work beater is an 01 Dodge 4x4, so the EVO doesnt sit outside of my work all day.

Price is negotiable, but only accepting reasonable offers. I can sell to local dealer here for quite a bit, but would like more. Price also includes an extended interior warranty that covers spills, rips, stains, etc. The other basic warranty should also be transferable.

PM me with questions and/or reasonable offers, then perhaps we can speak on the phone and come to a deal.

Thanks,

Frank
Old Oct 29, 2004, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ttt