Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Obed Raimundo...Messed Up

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2004, 01:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Obed Raimundo...Messed Up

I dont know if hes doin this just to me or what but i bought a pair of eyelids from him and he never sent em out its been 2months and he ignores me. i got to get other people to talk to him. he supposebly says that he has sent out 2 pair of eyelids to me but yet he doesnt have no tracking # for either since he did it through fedex. i dont see why hed do it to a fellow ECLC member either. I dont know how its going to go with lo-pro but for me i feel scammed. his evom is OZE0 or something like that. i know its his AIM. jus a heads up. if you know him can u help me out? to get my eyelids or moneyback
Old Jul 4, 2004, 04:55 PM
Account Disabled

sorry to hear about that... hope it all works out.
Old Jul 4, 2004, 05:11 PM
Evolving Member

thanks dave. your a good guy and a good business man. a man of his word. That word is "honest"
Old Jul 5, 2004, 10:20 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by itscypha
thanks dave. your a good guy and a good business man. a man of his word. That word is "honest"

thanks bro, that means alot in this business

I think he is too preoccupied selling to take note of this??

If it doesnt work out contact me I will help you out.
Old Jul 5, 2004, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

1 - i have already sent 3 pairs of eyelids
2 - even my friends have sent them out in M.I.A. time
3 - i've even had people ask you for your paypal info being that apperantly your mailing address has been in SERIOUS NEED of troubleshooting so i can refund your money (I'M NEVER AROUND!)so i can give you your refund (i don't have time to deal with this bull****)
4 - i've gotten your text messages, yes - and i'm sorry that i haven't been able to get back to you fast enough
5 - i've even had my day job send a FOURTH pair of eyelids via their fed ex account, what have they told me? "all packages have been sent out"

so i don't know if you're just keeping them or whatever but dude, i'm tired of this b.s. i have a few more eyelids in my possession, but those are for kits... you're not getting those either. I've even sent it out while you and me were on the aim (yes, i've walked out of my house, put them in the mailbox and sent them out)

so yeah, paypal account please? so you'd have your refund... like NOW!

oh and dave, if you weren't being sarcastic (like you are on phone calls) than, thanks... yes i've been pretty busy with everything i got going and setting up what i have to... i'm not about to kill myself over eyelids, which even my friends have sent out...

oh and if you still think i'm not busy - when was the last time you saw me on aim? I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME FOR THAT! only for like five minutes
Old Jul 5, 2004, 10:37 AM
Evolving Member

oh, and one more thing...
i've even braught the first pair that were heading to you... to where? TO BOSTON FOR YOU! and what happened? neither you... nor your girl came... and eclc is my witness since we all went to the show. and i even showed them that i had them waiting for you (yes... after you said that YOU'D BE THERE!)
Old Jul 5, 2004, 10:46 AM
Evolving Member

haha funny if u sent it out so many times where are the tracking#'s? you wouldnt send out 3 without one and u said fedex is what u used if so show me a receipt. another whats my address i bet u jus never took it down n lied about it. why would i want 3 pair of eyelids bro i jus want 1 pair. and if you tired gettin my paypal account youd know i imed u it and gave it to majestic n david. so i dont kno why your hasslin and lyin. but ya my account is sunquised@aol.com am i goin to have to wait 2 more months for this?...thanks a lot fellow evom n eclc member
Old Jul 5, 2004, 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

sorry to hear about your troubles itscypha
Old Jul 5, 2004, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

thanks for sympathy. im not trying to be an a$s about it i just want the eyelids or my money. i thought obed was madd chill. we used to talk on aim all da time. but i jus dont see how he can send out 3 pair n still not recieve one pair. n correction bro it was worcester not boston. n we did say we might not be able to come n send em out. but u said nah ud rather give em to us cuz ur bad with sendin out things. member that? it was all cool till u didnt go on anymore and i kno evom is the place where u go on. and for mroe than 5 minutes cuz how would the fellow evom member feel about there kits ur doing group buy on if they sent u da money n u went on for less den 5 minuts once a week or suttin. comn now im jus tryin to make things fair. not tryin to be a jerk or ruin ur rep
Old Jul 5, 2004, 11:29 AM

i had the same pretty close to the same situation with evo pete ML, never got any satisfaction. sounds like this guy is trying harder to get them to you though, just a lack of communication.
Old Jul 5, 2004, 02:33 PM
Evolving Member

hopefully.
Old Jul 5, 2004, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

All I gotta say is sorry to hear that. Do a search and read about my mishaps with Obed. His final lie was that he sent kit out to me, and obviously as he put it, UPS has been screwing up. He also had no tracking # ironically. Yet when I finally got kit after months and months of waiting,, I found out he had lied and finally rushed kit out to me two day air or some crap. Good luck man.
Old Jul 5, 2004, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

obeds the man still .... yo we still got that deal? ... i might be able to give it to u in like a week and a half
Old Jul 5, 2004, 06:02 PM
Evolving Member

oh word. i wonder if i could take him to court if i wanted for this. though its only eyelids i hate liars and if i could i would drive down to NJ n get my s***. Obed im callin fedex tomorrow n if i find out its not true ima do all i can do unless i get my eyelids or my full money n the paypal % too.
Old Jul 5, 2004, 07:06 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by oz-e
1 - i have already sent 3 pairs of eyelids
2 - even my friends have sent them out in M.I.A. time
3 - i've even had people ask you for your paypal info being that apperantly your mailing address has been in SERIOUS NEED of troubleshooting so i can refund your money (I'M NEVER AROUND!)so i can give you your refund (i don't have time to deal with this bull****)
4 - i've gotten your text messages, yes - and i'm sorry that i haven't been able to get back to you fast enough
5 - i've even had my day job send a FOURTH pair of eyelids via their fed ex account, what have they told me? "all packages have been sent out"

so i don't know if you're just keeping them or whatever but dude, i'm tired of this b.s. i have a few more eyelids in my possession, but those are for kits... you're not getting those either. I've even sent it out while you and me were on the aim (yes, i've walked out of my house, put them in the mailbox and sent them out)

so yeah, paypal account please? so you'd have your refund... like NOW!

oh and dave, if you weren't being sarcastic (like you are on phone calls) than, thanks... yes i've been pretty busy with everything i got going and setting up what i have to... i'm not about to kill myself over eyelids, which even my friends have sent out...

oh and if you still think i'm not busy - when was the last time you saw me on aim? I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME FOR THAT! only for like five minutes
Why not just give the man his track number? All these long responses when it is as simple as giving a track number... I guess you have made a business of debating people Obed.

Last edited by Dave@Accolade; Jul 5, 2004 at 07:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Obed Raimundo...Messed Up