Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Obed Raimundo...Messed Up

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2004, 10:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lo-pro4all
no i do know what im talking about...and who are you...your in florida...so your not up here for meets...and i've been to more meets than most members...go ask al..dave...and those guys..**** i can even tell you what their cars look like...and what they have done to it..but i dont know who you are
what does it matter if u know what they look like show me a pic. look on the posts. i think we can all see. unless ur blind. n i doubt obed will look better than mine. not tryin to hate jus know. i dont have to pay ppl to do my work. i do bodywork n paint 5yrs experience. n pgmike has set up ECLC better than any1 else has. done n said. Best Of Luck!
Old Jul 15, 2004, 10:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lo-pro4all
hey petey...when we spoke..didnt obed say you owed him extra money for shipping?? i believe i still have that in a pm and email...should i post it to refresh your memory?? also...just pm me..and we will work the shipping out...obed says one thing...you say another...just let me handle it...

ALSO...i run lo-pro and not obed...dont put my companies name in here when you didnt go through me..you went through obed...NOT lo-pro..

will
dude, just read my above posts.....i already know i owe him more money. its just the fact that when i wanted to know how much more he needed, he was no where to be found. i didnt really want to hassle him because i heard he was goin through some **** and my kit wasnt that important. the thing thats botherin me now is that now that O's active again, he wont get back to me. i sent $150 a while ago and i just wanna know how much more he needs+somethin for his troubles like i promised. i didnt really wanna start any **** by postin in public about this, but this is the only place that i saw O replyin to peeps. i know he ****ed up, but i still think hes a stand-up guy and we use to be hella tight.

Obed-ill give you a call in the morning, is that cool? let me know.

Last edited by petey pab; Jul 15, 2004 at 10:26 PM.
Old Jul 15, 2004, 10:27 PM
Evolving Member

dont sweat it petey...Words are words. and if people cant get by them theres an issue at hand. best of luck to you.
Old Jul 16, 2004, 11:04 AM
Evolving Member

Hehe. i called fedex today to see if obed's words were his bond and i guess they arent. Fedex said they had no Obed Raimundo from anywhere sending a package out to me. nothing was ever brought in to fedex either. As for obed those "4 pair" of eyelids are still in your room. dont know whay you didnt send them...and dont back out of it either cuz u have no receipt, no tracking number, no reference from fedex. they havent heard of u or my street for a package. thanks a lot.
Old Jul 17, 2004, 11:16 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by itscypha
Hehe. i called fedex today to see if obed's words were his bond and i guess they arent. Fedex said they had no Obed Raimundo from anywhere sending a package out to me. nothing was ever brought in to fedex either. As for obed those "4 pair" of eyelids are still in your room. dont know whay you didnt send them...and dont back out of it either cuz u have no receipt, no tracking number, no reference from fedex. they havent heard of u or my street for a package. thanks a lot.
LOL someone has been caught..
Old Jul 17, 2004, 11:36 PM
Evolved Member

damn this is some drama on here lol i just came to see if he ever got his eyelids or money and all this **** unfolds like beverly hills 90210 damn you guys need a reality show or something!
Old Jul 17, 2004, 11:37 PM
Evolved Member

Don't you kids think that this issue is dead.... he got his money back so just let it die...... It is what it is..... so drop it already
Old Jul 17, 2004, 11:58 PM
Evolving Member

iight lets see if u were da one being lied to about somethin u paid for and didnt get it. i got mine but as u see theres other ppl that have problems with him. i wouldnt think you'd be sayin that if it was your bodykit now would you? if so give me 600 - 700 for a kit n i "promise" ill send u it. k? isnt drama when u dont get whats urs.
Old Jul 18, 2004, 08:35 AM
Evolving Member

I know this isn't an occupation for most of you, but in sales your reputation is everything! You lose face everytime you are caught in a lie, and if you can't be trusted most people will never talk to you again let alone do business with you. From reading through this long soap opera it sounds like itscypha finally received his eye lids which is good news! But obed, if anyone has not received their order yet, please please fed ex the remaining items. I mean taking someone's money (and not small change at $500+), and sitting on it is really felony fraud. Let's get this resolved once and for all.
Old Jul 18, 2004, 10:01 AM
Account Disabled

Its good thing this site has implemented a trader rating.. out of all the sites we sell at I feel this site really looks out for its members..

Obed doesnt have any negative to his name so far so I guess he should be a fairly trusted seller.
Old Jul 18, 2004, 11:33 AM
Evolving Member

Nicely said...Done with.