Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Valparaiso IN. Lancer OZ wreck

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2004, 05:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump for some great deals!!!
Old Jul 20, 2004, 02:28 PM
Evolved Member

sent PM.....
Old Jul 20, 2004, 03:56 PM
Evolving Member

Someone needs to grab up this RRM REFLASHED ECU. Plug and play. Anyone make me an offer. I'll take any reasonable offer!

RUNNIN OUTTA TIME!!!!! NEED ALL PARTS TO ME BY THIS WEEKEND!!!!

AND YES ALL PARTS ARE GUARANTEED TO BE TRIED AND TRUE RRM PARTS!
Old Jul 20, 2004, 04:00 PM
Evolving Member

I pm'ed everyone back. Headin home for the day. So I'll be back on here in 15 hours or so. HURRY HURRY!
Old Jul 20, 2004, 04:19 PM
Evolving Member

Everyone who I have sold items too, PM me your ship too addresses.
Old Jul 20, 2004, 04:35 PM
Evolving Member

Ok basically the insurance company is screwing me so, how about this deal. Anyone who lives in area or would drive to my car in Valparaiso this weekend. If they have the ability, there is a free practically brand new ACT waiting for you. Pull it out, and reinstall my old one which i still have. A free ACT clutch and pressure plate and throwout bearing. Hell of a deal. I just don't want these scammers ripping me off anymore then they have on this whole deal.
Old Jul 21, 2004, 12:15 AM
Account Disabled

damn i really want that clutch too bad im in Cali
Old Jul 21, 2004, 02:01 AM
Evolved Member

i want the ecu, but 200 is steap... plus whats it good for (hp/tq wise)
Old Jul 21, 2004, 10:47 AM
Evolving Member

200 Is a great price, these sold for over 400 new if i remember right. It will improve hp and tq, i think a top of 15% was the old quote depending on what mods you have done already. the biggest thing is it will pull harder through the entire rpm band. No more saying why did the power feel to drop at 4500rpm and pick up agian later??? RRM correct me if i'm wrong. It was a great product when released and is still one of the best mods you can do without going turbo.
Old Jul 21, 2004, 04:15 PM
Evolving Member

The RRM reflashed ecu was the best mod I ever did to that car. I plugged it in after I had most bolt ons already on. After plugging it in, car was like driving a totally different car. For $200 its a steal. As I've said many times, make me an offer. I am not going to get robbed though. The new redline will be 7,000 and believe me after plugging this thing in, you will be addicted to using all of those RPM's. With all the mods I had done on my car, and after installing new clutch, if I hit second gear at a 6,500 rpm speed shift, car would spin tires in second, not just a little bark, but a couple spins. Someone has to really claim this item. I have also never had a single problem with this ecu reflash, as I've read some people have with piggyback for some reason?
Old Jul 21, 2004, 04:19 PM
Evolving Member

Oh, and I don't know exact hp/tq #'s . Trust me you won't be dissappointed. You just need to let car sit for 5-10 minutes after plugging it back in, and then drive car normally for ten fifteen minutes. Then have fun. Like erockOZ said too, you will feel next to no drop off in power through the gears, just straight pulling through the gears. An ECU reflash is an awesome upgrade for any car if its done right. I'm sure RRM will say the same thing, and god knows they know what their doing with the Lancers out there.
Old Jul 21, 2004, 04:21 PM
Evolving Member

This is my perdicament for anyone who doesn't know yet. The vehicle is sittin at a body shop in Valparaiso Indiana. (Undriveable) I live in Chicago with no ride anymore. I will be taking a train out to Indiana on Saturday morning where my parents will pick me up. Then they will take me to their house where I will pick up any parts people have sent to me at their house. Then I will be borrowing my moms car to drive to the body shop where I will strip all parts off this weekend cause thats the only time I can. Then Sunday night I will take a train back out to chicago for work monday morning. As of now, insurance company will probably be towing next week early. Therefore all swaps must be done by then. Later, Mark
Old Jul 23, 2004, 03:19 PM
Evolving Member

Basically whats going on is my car will be towed next week so sorry to anyone who was wanting any engine mods as they will be towed away with car. Thanks for all who were able to purchase parts.
Old Jul 23, 2004, 03:28 PM
Evolving Member

Ok well I'm heading out to Valparaiso Indiana tonight to strip remaining parts from vehicle excluding intake manifold,TB, and ecu. If anyone wants parts, nows the time to claim them. Even if someone is willing to drive to vehicle, and we can swap. You can pay me later. You must call my cell phone though by Saturday night or all parts will be towed away Monday with vehicle. Thanks, Mark 219-309-9071
Old Jul 25, 2004, 09:38 AM
Evolving Member

Pretty much I stripped car yesterday other then ecu, TB, and Intake Mani., Any final interested people in area get ahold of me today only (sunday). Otherwise these parts are being towed. Its a shame. I will be shipping everyones parts as soon as I get their money. Even if someone wants to pay me whenever they get the cash, call me.

Quick Reply: Valparaiso IN. Lancer OZ wreck