Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

My first evo build series. 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2021, 12:18 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
My first evo build series. 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR

So guys I bought my car back in October of 2020 and was so excited as it was my dream car that I had wanted since I was 11 playing gran turismo 3 on my ps2. Sadly 3 weeks later a windy storm came from one of the hurricanes out of the gulf and ran up through Atlanta area in Georgia and a tree fell on the evo. Luckily it isn’t as bad as I thought and only really needs a few things to get the cosmetics back to decent shape.

this car was by no means a show car when I bought it and I knew what I was getting into when I got it but I wanted a project for my YouTube channel anyways so I could document the build.
From here on out I’ll be putting episodes up from my channel as that’s the way I plan. On documenting all of what I do to the car. I hope you guys will enjoy it and watch the videos and give me feedback as I’m new to this and really could use any advice I can.

Here is the playlist link so far. I upload every Sunday and Wednesday at 3pm and plan on updating here with a link to every evo content video I upload, so if it’s not evo content I won’t be uploading that here.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...LJw2_D0dn7F_QT

also gonna leave a few pics of the car before the tree fell on her!