Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 05 Graphite MR (modded)

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2005, 06:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 05 Graphite MR (modded)

I'm considering selling my 05 Graphite MR with 6000 miles. I can either sell it with mods or without. My list is considerable and car will be featured in next months Modified Magazine. Some things I have to include: 18" Volk GTUs on nearly brand new RE750s, Injen exhaust and downpipe, CF outer pillars, interior pillars, arm rest, 10k HID upgrade bulbs, WR engine damper, CF exhaust shield, CF radiator shroud, CF fuse cover, and a couple more items. Clifford 2.5 Matrix 2 way alarm. These I have to leave on. Plus car has Vishnu reflash, dynoed at 265 to the wheels.

I also have Seibon CF hood/trunk, Injen FMIC, Injen upper and lower piping with HKS RS intake, Pioneer AVICN1 dvd navigation, Focal 2 way speakers, 2 JL amps, JD 10W6, JDM MR tail lights, Cusco Prototype strut brace with brake cylinder stopper, Sun Hyper ground kit, and other stuff.

Im asking $34,500 for car with first paragraph of stuff and if you want other stuff, we can negotiate. Wheels and parts are in perfect condition. I will be at the SF JDM show on 22nd if anyone wants to see car. Please email bozzevomr@aol.com for pics.
Old May 10, 2005, 03:19 AM

Decided to go back to stock

Im going to be putting the car back to stock, or as close to stock as I can get. I will let the car go for $33,000 with Volks and exhaust. Be happy to trade someone stock parts + cash for those parts. Dealer will give me $31,500 for it and Im sure turn around and sell it for $35k+ since no dealers in N. CA has any MRs in stock. Please email me at bozzevomr@aol.com if interested.

I will be parting out the rest of the parts. I will be accepting paypal + shipping or parts can be picked up if in N. CA @ Bozz Performance in Union City, CA. If anyone will be at JDM show at SF Japantown May 22nd, I can bring parts there.

Once I take inventory, I will list the parts I have for sale on the general evo for sale forum. Email me if you see something specific in my signature that you are interested in.

Thanks,

Phil
Old May 18, 2005, 07:53 PM
Evolved Member

you have pm..