Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2004 Apex Silver SSL EVO 8 Low Miles

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2008, 07:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Apex Silver SSL EVO 8 Low Miles

Im selling my 2004 Lancer Evolution Apex Silver SSL package. I am simply looking to go in a different direction, this car has been amazing for me to this point and im sure anyone who gets it next will also love it. The car just got to 45k miles the car the car has mostly been used just to commute from college and back. Has never seen any gas that wasnt premium for mobil. Mobil 1 synthetic oil on every oil change.

As im sure many of you know the ssl package includes:
-Moonroof
-HID headlights
-Fog Lights
-Infinity sound system
-black leather Recaro seats

-I have also added an orbital double din kit to move down the climate control down to make room for a double din The headunit that will be added is a Pioneer Avic-d3 that includes built in GPS, and ipod integration. Paid almost a thousand for the double din and orbital kit! everyone knows how much those are and how hard they are to find haha. The Upper double din part of the orbital actually had to be modified as well because the used one i bought didnt fit correctly.

-I still have the original radio if you would want that as well.

-Other additions are
-apexi turbo timer
-Real carbon fiber front dash strip
- Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Brand new front and rear brake pads less than 50 miles ago
- Brand new slotted/drilled rotors front and back
-Custom Turbo Back Exhaust
currently have the stock cat on the car but have a test pipe if you would like it.
I have the original exhaust too if you want it!
-18in black rims with a chrome lip
-Carbon Fiber front and rear mitsubishi symbols.
-Car has a few thousand in upgrades that i have had done professionally but the car is basically stock as you can tell the only mod it has ever had is the turboback and that was only installed less than 6 months ago.
-I know how hard it is to find basically a life long stock evo, this car has been very well maintained and always garaged. The car has low miles it only gets driven about 5 thousand miles a year.

I dont come on the forum much anymore because i dont have much time so please pm me if you have any questions or would like to talk about the car so i can get an email about it and respond to you. I could use the money but im not interested in just giving it away ive looking at quite a few similar evos to mine in the area and my asking price is very good especially with the aesthetic upgrades and staying as stock as possible lol Asking price is $20,500 obo.

Now that the school semester is almost over and i wont be in desperate need for a car its back on the market! Come on guys help me out tuition is going up next semester lol !!!

UPDATE: More pictures have been added the link to the photobucket with all the pictures is: http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w90/nashmage/Evo/

Last edited by nashmage; Apr 28, 2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Cars back on the market
Old Dec 23, 2008, 12:36 AM
Evolving Member

bump!
Old Dec 31, 2008, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

Ive received a few pms but nothing concrete still available! im going to try and get some more pictures up too!
Old Dec 31, 2008, 12:39 PM

willing to trade ?

check my car out: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...iawd-5spd.html
Old Dec 31, 2008, 02:17 PM
Evolving Member

any trades.. trade you a 97 s14.5 turbo and a 05 yamaha r1...
Old Jan 9, 2009, 09:54 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry guys not interested in those trades im looking to go to an m3 or 335i. Ive had some low ball offers cars still available.
Old Apr 27, 2009, 04:40 PM
Evolving Member

Price dramatically reduced for a great car! Looking to get rid of it within the next month or so because school is finishing and i wont need the car. Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions want more pics or want to see the car. My aim is crimsonmage2 if you want to talk there!
Old Apr 28, 2009, 05:00 PM
Evolving Member

UPDATE: Link to more pictures is up on the first page.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 06:23 PM
Evolving Member

bump no input guys? I know its really hard to find a car thats essentially been stock all its life and has pretty low mileage. The car has 4k+ put into it as well with the rims/exhaust/double din/carbon/etc. What you think. I think my price is very reasonable especially for an ssl. Ive seen on autotrader in my area 03-05 not being ssl with higher mileage asking 21-24 so i thought my price would give a very quick sale. I appreciate those that have inquired and i will get back to you about appointment dates to view the car thanks in advance guys!