Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Evolution IX SE 11,000 miles Bone Stock!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2009, 11:51 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by S6devil
once again, u cannot judge by "market prices", if this particular evo is clean and well maintained.
any smart person should rather spend more for a mint Evo, than chase after a cheaper one, thats barely alive.

when i was shopping for a used evo 1 year ago, u dont wanna know what condition some of them were in. i test drove evos with 30,000 miles and they sounded and felt as if they were pounded on with a wrecker. no one drives their Evo slowly or carefully!! people pound on them from stop light to stop light, day in, day out. i dont think there is another model out there that gets so abused!
oh, and when modding, most of the people have no clue what they r doing, making their evos look and sound like christmas trees with ornaments.... "as long as the mod looks good in their eyes, no one ever cares if the mod is actually designed for the evo, or is friendly to the car"... most evos are 'temporary toys' for the 20y olds who finally made enough $ to afford one for a year or so, just until they cant afford it anymore, and must desperately try to sell it.
it took me 6 months of active searching to find a low-miles, stock evo IX MR, and i paid a premium for it. best decision i ever made!! while others i know, who went with slightly cheaper used evos, now spend most of their time in shops, fixing the never ending problems, electrical, mechanical, or whatever else
Why Can't you judge cars by market values? We aren't talking about Ferraris or GTR's or any exotic cars.

What next... are we going to start selling our used cars more than MSRP new just because they don't make them no more? Its called an EVOLUTION for a reason b/c newer ones exist...
Old Mar 1, 2009, 02:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
enough about asking too much! if you are interested, make me an offer! if not, then don't post things about the price being high. If someone wants an Evo 9 in the rare SE trim that is like a brand new car then they will buy this. Yes you could buy a brand new evo X but not everyone, myself included, likes the new evo. Plus they made the evo 9 for one year, perfect set up for a collectors car in my opinion. Especially a rare trim like the SE.
Old Mar 1, 2009, 03:29 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
thanks for the pics!
Old Mar 1, 2009, 04:56 PM
Evolving Member

bump for a clean evo and at a reasonable price.
Old Mar 2, 2009, 01:01 AM
Evolving Member

Price is spot on!
Old Mar 2, 2009, 01:20 AM
Evolved Member

bump for a stock evo... dont see that a lot lol... good luck with the sale
Old Mar 2, 2009, 09:45 AM

Please make some cash offers, I need this money for a downpayment on a house so if my price was too high then lets see some offers. Please offer only money that you have!
Old Mar 4, 2009, 08:43 AM

Someone buy this!
Old Mar 4, 2009, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Honestly man $27k is definitely resonable. I mean how many stock Evo IXs are there with really low miles like yours and bone stock unmolested at that?! If I was buying an Evo I'd probably pay really close to that.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 10:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by damstr
Honestly man $27k is definitely resonable. I mean how many stock Evo IXs are there with really low miles like yours and bone stock unmolested at that?! If I was buying an Evo I'd probably pay really close to that.
Couldn't say it better!
Old Mar 4, 2009, 04:16 PM
Evolved Member

Nice car and free bump for you! It all depends what you want. You can get a dealer demo X with 2000 miles for bang on 29K with zero percent financing which would make it cheaper than your car at 27K. But this is a rare car, hard to come by in this state, and the right buyer will be happy to give you a good price for it. Those buyers are harder to come by than the averge Joe on here looking for a cheap evo, especially in this climate, and it will take longer to find a buyer. I think thats why people are arguing so much about the price.
Old Mar 4, 2009, 06:24 PM

Thanks for the reasurance. I thoght it was worth what I was asking but everyone wants nice stuff for free, especially now! Maybe I'll just have to hold on to it for years until it becomes a collector, which I truly believe it will.
Old Mar 19, 2009, 07:51 AM

lowballer special $20k title in hand
Old Mar 19, 2009, 12:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Holy crap
Old Mar 19, 2009, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

20K thats crazy talk! think about what your doing lol