Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2008 evo x gsr sss gg for quick sale

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2009, 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kuba23
BYE BYE EVO X. After owning all 3 of the evo;s the X was deff the nicest inside and handled the best... i said that when i bought the car after 3K miles everything started ratling and sqeeeking i cannot believe i bought this car with no money out of pocket with 0 financing and paid 600 a month i thought that was a great deal.. what i dont understand is why would anyone buy this car for 600 a month when for 950 u can have a sooo much better car as M3 or the C63 ... I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER EVO EVER AGAIN.
your ranting is sad. you should realize that plenty of folks on this board can afford much more expensive cars but choose an evo, so no is impressed. you can't put a price on soul, but if it helps make up for other deficiencies, keep it to yourself as broadcasting that on an internet forum is kinda gay.
Old Mar 13, 2009, 03:59 PM
Evolved Member

To be honest with all you guys is this thread should of never got to where it is now since i posted a car for sale and the gentelman right away responded that he can get this and that for this and that price .. If no one would of responded to this thread i still would of traded this cheezy evo(compared to the 3 other cars) in anyway ...

And to respond to other people about me not liking the X? i had 3 evos and all of them were awesome i still like em and sure ill miss them but the car absolutelly sucks compared to the M3 RS4 and C63 end of story.. for someone to say that evo is hands down the best car lol between the 3 i stay mentioning has to smoke their own supply and then some!!!!
Old Mar 13, 2009, 04:12 PM
Evolving Member

MY point exactly where is the 28 K new evo?? but anyway i would trade that evo in for that C63 any freeekin minute.. After owning 3 evo's and havin a good time with my 600 whp evo its time to move on to something better .. You said i failed ? drive the c63 or the M3 or the RS4 (which by the way i owned all 3) and u tell me that I failed lol
So you had all c63, m3, and a RS4 but you cant put any money down on a 30k dollar car and complaining about 600 dollars a month for a car?

Originally Posted by CleverUserName
your ranting is sad. you should realize that plenty of folks on this board can afford much more expensive cars but choose an evo, so no is impressed. you can't put a price on soul, but if it helps make up for other deficiencies, keep it to yourself as broadcasting that on an internet forum is kinda gay.
I agree with this guy. Hell there is a guy here with a twin turbo Lambo Gallardo, Range Rover sport, a built supra, and an evo. I dont see him complaining about his car.

Last edited by WickedIXMR; Mar 13, 2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old Mar 13, 2009, 05:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
You comparing a 30k car to 90k car makes you look more ignorant than you already are. If you already have owned 3 evos in the past, what more were you expecting? You think the car is suddenly going to be a 30k supercar?
Old Mar 14, 2009, 06:36 AM
Evolved Member

LOL my point exactly people ASSuming things Whos complaining about payments ?? lol and whos expecting the car to be a supercar? simple people read please... one guy on here said the EVO is a much better all around car if you guys agree fine keep it to yourself already... and the only reason we are still talkin about it is because i wanted to sell the car for a quick sale and right away people are saying they could get this and that for this and that price which is not fair to my thread no ?? u dont wana buy it fine leave it alone dont come up here saying u can get a brand new one for same or even lesser price...

If you got something to say to me or advise me that you can get the car for cheaper new send me a PM dont go on here starting what we are in right now

And what car is 90K?

Whats the point of putting money down and loosing that money on a trade when i can write off the payments as a business expense ??
Old Mar 15, 2009, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 9evolution
c63 = 6.3 litres of douche and bad cologne
its a 6.2 liter at least get your facts straight
Old Mar 15, 2009, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts
I love how this thread has gotten so off topic. Clearly, to each his own here. Comparing the other 3 to an Evo is silly in every way....except that the EVO will run with any of them on a track and still has the best AWD system on the planet......especially for the money. I love the other cars you have had and would love the C63!!! But often in my case, with my Z06 and built Porsche 944 Turbo, my "bolt on" EVO(sold) was turning faster lap times on auto-x and big track events??? This was amazing to me???? The others felt faster in the seat of my pants. All rear wheel drive cars do vs EVO all wheel drive... But, the clock never lies. For me, at age 36, the EVO is a REAL TRACK STAR with a few solid mods and it's a freaking blast to drive on track/street. The C63 would be more street fun and would have to be one of the ultimate date/club night cars to roll in!!! Tell us how it runs. Leave out how you will sweat the door dings etc..... Ha! Enjoy it.

By the way, I am so wanting another EVO 9 MR or EVO X GSR for another track build. I just can't seem to know which car to start with. Appears the 8s&9s are gaining value back and holding in the mid 20's???? Any solid X's out there running track events and holding up to smillar modded 8's or 9's??? Thanks for direction to proper thread.
Old Mar 16, 2009, 04:02 PM
Evolved Member

Thank you (last two guys to post) You are absolutely right the EVO is a total monster at the track and you are right as well when u say the car can run with the other 3 cars.. and for the money is a no brainer.. I loved every one of the evos i had i guess the VIII i miss the most with 600 whp. I guess i grew up a little with my baby on the way i want to just relax for a while (i still would love to own one in the future as a weekend warrior)

The C63 is an awesome car great power the torque the only negative thing about it its automatic everything else on the car is absolutelly insane... i will post up a few pics with my brothers M3 once the weather clears up
Old Mar 17, 2009, 03:39 PM
Evolved Member

Im 27 why?
Because you sound like you're 16.
Old Mar 19, 2009, 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

Mr bonus enjoy your evo !
Old Mar 20, 2009, 09:21 PM
Evolving Member

let's not go off topic guys, but Kuba23 you have to remember that once you purchase the car and drive off the lot it loose 5 grand of the value. You mention that you rather have C63, M3, RS4 they are nice cars but its hell of alot more money too. Also look at the economy right now automotive business is suffering and they are trying to get rid of their car for cheap. Also Not sure what your asking price is but sad fact is that you could find EVO X used for 26-28 figures now days. So maybe you want to think about the price again/ keep the car and see if economy get better and sell it then. Just opinion and good luck with the sales.

Also on the side notes to show you how bad economy, i worked at audi dealership and guy trade in 2008 C63 with 15-18k miles on it and he was only offered high 30,000 and he walked out of the dealer with brand new 2009 audi a4 avant.

Last edited by eclipsegsx012; Mar 20, 2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old Mar 21, 2009, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

I understand all that and of course i understand the car will loose quite a bit the minute u drive of the lot but what i dont understand is people comin on here saying they could get brand new evo X SSS package for 28 thousand its insane!! while i see people selling their IX for 30 Still BONE STOCK! with 15-20 k miles. Would u for example buy a new M3 and had the old body as well and go into the dealer or on a forum and people tell you that your brand new M3 with 3 k miles is worth less then the old body style ?? You would be dissapointed as well, and after all the hype of the evo X its sickning to see a such a drop maybe if i was patient i would sell it for 29 maybe who cares. Now i know the evo is not and its not worth to be a 35-40K car.. It should compete with cars from 25-28 Thousand category. Its funny but it seems like EVERYONE out there is getting these questionable deals but i never see them in person but they have the ***** to come on to other peoples forums and talk smack.
Old Mar 21, 2009, 07:36 AM
Evolved Member

On this forum especially people should value their EVO's and their cars and raise prices instead of low balling everyone. I guess sooner or later there will be a lot more dissapointed people with their EVO X's when its time to trade up or sell.

I have never ever on any of my evo's seen a drop as dramatic as this..

I had a 06 RS that i bought new for 24900 and traded it in with 4 K miles for 23500 to the dealer...
Old Mar 29, 2009, 05:30 AM
Evolved Member

I understand all that and of course i understand the car will loose quite a bit the minute u drive of the lot but what i dont understand is people comin on here saying they could get brand new evo X SSS package for 28 thousand its insane!! while i see people selling their IX for 30 Still BONE STOCK! with 15-20 k miles. Would u for example buy a new M3 and had the old body as well and go into the dealer or on a forum and people tell you that your brand new M3 with 3 k miles is worth less then the old body style ?? You would be dissapointed as well, and after all the hype of the evo X its sickning to see a such a drop maybe if i was patient i would sell it for 29 maybe who cares. Now i know the evo is not and its not worth to be a 35-40K car.. It should compete with cars from 25-28 Thousand category. Its funny but it seems like EVERYONE out there is getting these questionable deals but i never see them in person but they have the ***** to come on to other peoples forums and talk smack.
Funny, because I can find any number of IXs in the low 20s on this very forum. I can find them for less on Autotrader.

On this forum especially people should value their EVO's and their cars and raise prices instead of low balling everyone. I guess sooner or later there will be a lot more dissapointed people with their EVO X's when its time to trade up or sell.

I have never ever on any of my evo's seen a drop as dramatic as this..

I had a 06 RS that i bought new for 24900 and traded it in with 4 K miles for 23500 to the dealer...
Have you paid attention to the economy lately? The entire car market has taken a dump. Evos aren't somehow immune to this.
Old Mar 31, 2009, 06:15 PM
Evolved Member

It is what it is dont care the car is gone I heard someone already bought it from the mercedes benz dealership on RT9 in marlboro NJ i hope he/she will enjoy the car it was very well taken care off !

Quick Reply: 2008 evo x gsr sss gg for quick sale