Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Triple Black Lightly Modded Evo 9 GSR

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2009, 06:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Triple Black Lightly Modded Evo 9 GSR

Well... Ive been on these boards for a looong time ever since I bought my first Evo in '03 and then this one in '06.
Im pretty much devastated over selling my baby but Im getting married next year and its time now to look into a sensible car.. Ive been test driving Hyndai's *shudder*

As stated Im selling my baby:

'06 Evo 9 GSR
SSL package (sound, sunroof and leather package)
42,700 miles
Sensibly modded and never drag raced.

I did take it to the track once when I first got the car and it was bone stock. I did two passes at 14.1- a horrible time but I didnt want to drop the clutch and risk breaking anything- so I can realistically say the car has not been drag raced and certainly not abused.
This car is my baby and has been meticulously maintained. Naturally an oil change every 5000 miles and I just had the tranny and diff fluids changed somewhere around 35,000 miles.

Mods include:
Buschur Racing Intake
Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Boost controller@22 psi (nicely hidden in the cabin)
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
Tanabe Concept G Blue 3 inch turbo back exhaust
Perrin Hi flow cat
O2 mechanical mod to stop the CEL
Autometer boost, egt and air-fuel gauges (boost is the only one currently hooked up and I still have the EGT cable I never got put in)
Black powder coated Original Evo 9 wheels.
Dynoflashed! 370 whp

This car is an absolute beast for such basic mods and its insanely fun to drive.
Of course a picture- sorry for the crappy digital camera pic:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...redboy/evo.jpg

Please feel free to PM me for my cell and you can stop by soon to take a look at the car and test drive it if we have a deal going. Located in North NJ ( Pompton Lakes)
Looking for 24,000 OBO
I also have a set of wheels from my '03 evo with Perilli snow tires -still in good shape- Ill throw in for free. Current Summer tires were put on in April and have alot of life left. Also feel free to ask any q's in this thread and Ill be happy to answer.

Thank you!