Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX (Electric Blue, 49k miles, 2 sets of wheels)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2010, 08:07 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All PMs replied to. Sorry for the delay. I am in Canada again for the holiday, so I have not been watching my computer.
Old Dec 27, 2010, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

Buyer just fell through....no money. Argh.

Car is available again!
Old Jan 2, 2011, 08:47 AM
Evolving Member

For anyone interested in my car, PLEASE either have your money lined up ahead of time or make 100% sure you can get it before making me an offer on my car. I have now had about a half dozen people make offers, I accept them, and then they cannot get the money, or want me to take less than their ACCEPTED OFFER because they cannot get more money. It is a waste of time, and rude because I lose time holding a car for someone without ability to pay. For that reason, I am sorry, but I am going to have to see deposits for me to hold the car for anyone else. Thank you for your understanding.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Meeyatch1
For anyone interested in my car, PLEASE either have your money lined up ahead of time or make 100% sure you can get it before making me an offer on my car. I have now had about a half dozen people make offers, I accept them, and then they cannot get the money, or want me to take less than their ACCEPTED OFFER because they cannot get more money. It is a waste of time, and rude because I lose time holding a car for someone without ability to pay. For that reason, I am sorry, but I am going to have to see deposits for me to hold the car for anyone else. Thank you for your understanding.
Still available?
Old Feb 8, 2011, 07:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by rudebwoyt
Still available?
Yes it is. None of the people that made offers came through with real money.
Old May 17, 2011, 08:38 AM
Evolving Member

The car is back on the market again. Was held for someone, and then they fell off of the planet evidently. So the car is available as of today.
Old May 17, 2011, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Meeyatch1

+1
Bump for Blue Evo
Old Jul 9, 2011, 04:51 PM
Evolving Member

Car is for sale again. My wife seems to go back and forth on selling this car because she likes it so much, but now that our 2 year old is able to reach the back of her seat with her foot, that made the decision for her.

Sorry for the extreme delays in response to PMs. My wife had decided to keep the car, and I forgot to close the thread. So the updates are that the mileage is now about 56,000 miles. We just had a 4-wheel alignment, oil change, and some other services done at the Mitsubishi dealer so that the car needs NOTHING. It has been dealer serviced since new since it is still under factory warranty. We even had them replace a couple of the Brembo calipers within the last few thousand miles because the clear coat looked a little funny, so we had new ones put on. We also had them put a brand new OEM Momo steering wheel on because the other one was wearing (yes, we are 'those people').

Again, sorry for the delays to all who sent PMs (15 were sitting in my Inbox...yikes). If you are still in the market, please let me know. Thank you very much.
Old Jul 11, 2011, 05:55 PM
Evolving Member

I just added a TON of pictures to the first post. They should cover every possible need for a potential buyer. As you can see, we take exceptional care of our cars.

Pictures are from today, as the car sits right now.
Old Jul 11, 2011, 06:42 PM

Throw me the best price you can do picked up. I sold my EVO before joining the military. Coming up on a deployment and the wife is itching for another EB like the old one before the RR we had. Cash in hand. Looking to make a deal. Let me know.
Old Jul 11, 2011, 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

Car is tentatively sold. Evidently the extra pictures helped.

Offer has been made and accepted.

** 7/18/11 -- UPDATE!! This deal fell through due to financing issues!! Car is available again!! **

Last edited by Meeyatch1; Jul 18, 2011 at 02:38 PM.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 11:11 AM
Evolving Member

Good luck with that. Car is SUPER clean and a sexy color. I was looking for a EB but ended up with a RR. Wish I had the extra loot to buy this for my wife. This will suck a little as your garage will miss the Evo. Especially since you have a nice selection of cars.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 233 Likes on 209 Posts
wow i thought i kept my car clean
Old Jul 18, 2011, 02:37 PM
Evolving Member

Car appears to be for sale again.

Current buyer has until tomorrow to finalize a yes or no on if their financing is in order again or not. I cannot stress this enough....if you commit to buying the car, you COMMIT to buying the car!!

I am setting a record for the amount of deals that have fallen through on a single car because of people and their financing issues.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 02:42 PM
Evolving Member

always love this kind of blue color good choice

Quick Reply: 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX (Electric Blue, 49k miles, 2 sets of wheels)