Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

What is this Evo MR REALLY worth?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2010, 12:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Bottom line is and I have already said it, it's worth what someone will pay.
^ this /thread....

If someone isnt in a hurry to sell then of course they will hold onto it if they are seeing the money they wants for it. Someone is bound to buy it for what they want eventually.

I know with my car/mods/mileage that I would never sell it for less than probably around $27k and would sit on it forever until I got what I think its worth.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

My IX MR was for sale.. Had a ton of stuff done, full bolt on stuff with a bbk full, only 20K miles... highest offer I got was $23.5K.. Before meeting that person I traded it in and got $22K for it and save $1500 off my new vehicle in taxes, the equivalent of $23.5K. Mine had half the milage of yours FYI, times are tough so dont expect more than blue book. My car sold from the dealership 23 hours later for $23,3xx basically what blue book value was, all the mods helped it sell fast but didn't add much room to up the price.
Old Nov 1, 2010, 12:37 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 135 Likes on 81 Posts
Well I'm not here to argue but you couldNt be more wrong. My friend just wrecked an mr ad got 27k from insurance for it. The car had 60K miles. He wrecked the new mr he bought which had 70 k miles and got around 24 for it. Those are facts. He is slowwevo so u can ask him. Bottom line is and I have already said it, it's worth what someone will pay.
Nashville, Tennessee, full coverage 2006 IX MR with 40k miles. Total loss collision w/ zero deductible payout is $21,800 according to my State Farm agent.

Maybe they are worth more in your neck of the woods. Dunno.
Old Nov 3, 2010, 03:37 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey look, another internet troll with nothing to contribute but sarcasm. If you were smart enough to find this thread you can find the others. Im not digging it out for you. BTW-Nobody is looking for 8's
not a troll, just stating the way I feel if I had to sell my Limited production, one of 250 made in my color street rally car with a ****load of mods, blood, time, money in her
forget about bank loans and what they'll finance, we all know its a joke. were talking about guys with cold hard cash here.

Last edited by MR. EVO MR; Nov 3, 2010 at 03:41 AM.
Old Nov 3, 2010, 08:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
(this is DNFWM posting on my buddies account) I have purchased two evo 9's off of here. The first one was a year and a half ago. It was an 06 GG MR , 1 owner 40,000 miles and no expense spared in mods (12k in mods). The car was absolutely mint. I bought it for 21k. I just bought an 06 gsr with 60k on it and paid 19k for it.l

I wanna buy another one but for 19-20k again. I will never give you 25k for one. The only car I would pay 25k for would be slovette's black on black AMS machine.

I also think the same way, might as well just buy an X for less money if thats the case. The 4b11 is a great engine too.
Old Nov 5, 2010, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Noize
Nashville, Tennessee, full coverage 2006 IX MR with 40k miles. Total loss collision w/ zero deductible payout is $21,800 according to my State Farm agent.

yep your state farm agent is incorrect,my mother works for them in claimscorporate,and like most wanted said b4 i got 27.3k cash after 1000 deduct for GGmr w/ 60k odo
then got 24kcash for RRmr w/ 70k odo ....

im also with progressive,in case you were wondering
Old Nov 5, 2010, 08:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by slowwevo
yep your state farm agent is incorrect,my mother works for them in claimscorporate,and like most wanted said b4 i got 27.3k cash after 1000 deduct for GGmr w/ 60k odo
then got 24kcash for RRmr w/ 70k odo ....

im also with progressive,in case you were wondering
here's an idea.... stop total'ing them out and maybe we will all pay a little less on our premiums.
Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Zivman
here's an idea.... stop total'ing them out and maybe we will all pay a little less on our premiums.
How about you stop being an ***. You dont know the story on either accident One of the accidents a drunk driver crossed the lanes and he swerved into the woods instead of hitting another car. He totalled the car and spent a week in ICU to protect someone else Nice douche bag post though. You'll make friends quick here. Go back to the Nissan forums....
Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:07 PM
Evolving Member

How about you stop being an ***. You dont know the story on either accident One of the accidents a drunk driver crossed the lanes and he swerved into the woods instead of hitting another car. He totalled the car and spent a week in ICU to protect someone else Nice douche bag post though. You'll make friends quick here. Go back to the Nissan forums....
little uptight? my statement was said in fun.....

and for the record, I do prefer the nissan forums to evom.... better layout, better searches, A LOT more info, and members are more laid back.
Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
little uptight? my statement was said in fun.....

and for the record, I do prefer the nissan forums to evom.... better layout, better searches, A LOT more info, and members are more laid back.
Up tight, not at all. You made a stupid comment about something you know nothing about and my good friend laid in a hospital bed with a head full of staples. Just an FYI, you can use stuff like lol, etc to denote mood...

Anyways, dont let the door hit ya in the *** on the way out All in fun
Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:39 PM
Evolving Member

Up tight, not at all. You made a stupid comment about something you know nothing about and my good friend laid in a hospital bed with a head full of staples. Just an FYI, you can use stuff like lol, etc to denote mood...

Anyways, dont let the door hit ya in the *** on the way out All in fun
no worries, nothing here that I don't know, or can't find on another site. Heck, I have found more useful info about evos on my Z forums than I have here.... just sayin' LOL

I am sorry your friend was injured.
Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Noize

It also depends on youjr insurance company, agent, and coverage. I have full coverage with everything maxed out through statefarm and if I total out my evo I will get a check for over 50k. This is for a 2006.
Old Nov 6, 2010, 05:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BenJ
It also depends on youjr insurance company, agent, and coverage. I have full coverage with everything maxed out through statefarm and if I total out my evo I will get a check for over 50k. This is for a 2006.
your joking rite!?
Old Nov 6, 2010, 06:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BenJ
only way that would every happen:
1.) an 06 evo suddenly more than doubles in value
2.) you have a stated value policy.... which I don't even think state farm does on such a new vehicle.

If I were you, I might have a good long talk with my agent. good luck to you either way.
Old Nov 6, 2010, 07:06 AM

only way that would every happen:
1.) an 06 evo suddenly more than doubles in value
2.) you have a stated value policy.... which I don't even think state farm does on such a new vehicle.

If I were you, I might have a good long talk with my agent. good luck to you either way.
no bud state farm does offer extended protection on aftermarket stuff on vehicle,it just increases your premium,but it doesn't seem like you want to hear this zivman,and i went through this with my progressive agent so,i'll say this to you all

location ,zip code, demographic,does not determine cars value,it only affects taxes

as for the 50k check...i would not want to see that premium bill every 6 months

Last edited by slowwevo; Nov 6, 2010 at 07:08 AM.

Quick Reply: What is this Evo MR REALLY worth?