Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Feeler: FS/FT 2010 Phantom Black GSR

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2014, 05:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feeler: FS/FT 2010 Phantom Black GSR

Name: Randy Knight
2010 Phantom Black Pearl GSR with the SSS package (Sight (HID Lights), Sound (Fosgate stereo system with a 6 disc change, I-pod hook up and a 10" sub and Spoiler (the big wing)).
Vin # - JA32W8FV6AU022361
Mileage: 31,XXX
NADA is $25,275
KBB is around $24,000
I think will the aftermarket parts and all the tunes, $25,500 is a fair price.

Only Mobile 1 oil the car has seen is what came from the factory, I only use AMSoil.
Car has never seen snow, it is garage kept. All maintenance is done by me since i do not trust local Mitsu shops. Engine Oil replaced every 3,000 miles with AMSoil even though they recommend atleast 15,000 miles.

Just recently changed the tranny oil, center and rear diffs oils since it is recommend at 30k by Mitsu. Tire life has about 75% left. Only drive this car during the summer. Car has never been launched or raced. It is on the stock clutch and it does not slip at all. Car has been taken car of really well. I am the original owner.

The reason i am trading it is because i want to get an EVO 8 or 9 and completely gut it and set it up for some serious horsepower. The 4g63 has been around for decades so alot of these engine builders know exactly what they are doing.

Best way to contact me is either by phone or email - 724-372-9984 or randell.knight@gmail.com. Please either call or email/gmail chat to talk about this. I might cry watching the car leave lol.

Mods:
TWM Short shifter with base bushings and all under hood bushings (2).
Tranny has the Evo Redline cocktail fluid in it.
High Flow Panel Filter
Changed out all worm clamps with t-bolt clamps on the intercooler pipes and intake to save headaches.
GM 3-port boost controller
LC-1 Wideband
Ets V2 Normal Catback with testpipe. (sounds amazing)
Wideband is ready to log via the rear 02 sensor
Front Brakes were loud as heck from the factory (i guess most evos are) so i replaced them with the "magic pads" and they are quieter and producer alot less dust. When i took off the brake pads that had over 50% life left.
Spark Plugs changed less than 5,000 miles ago.
I have a half of a case of oil if the buyer would like it.
It is a very well taken care.

Car has two tunes (and i can put more on it if you would like). 26psi 93oct and a 18psi 93oct for the long trips. I can easily make one for 91oct if the buyer wishes. I can put up to 10 tunes on this car (thank you Tephra!) along with tons of safety features and you can have a valet map! All these maps can be changed by holding down the cruise control button for 5 seconds.

Bought the car with 3 miles but had to drive 6 miles to get the camera.

Last edited by rrkpitt15; Feb 11, 2014 at 11:06 AM.