Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[South]: 2008 Evolution GSR 14.7k miles - 50+ High Res Pics

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2014, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Evolution GSR 14.7k miles - 50+ High Res Pics

2008 GSR Evolution with 14,6xx

I am the second owner of this car. I purchased it in ‎January of 2010 from the Audi / Porsche dealer in Nashville, TN. When I purchased the car it had only ‎‎6,XXX miles on it. It was traded in on an Audi at the dealership by the original owner. The title is clear and in ‎my possession. ‎

I am very picky about all my cars, but especially the Evo. It has ALWAYS been garaged when not being ‎driven. It has never been through a car wash under my ownership. Hand washes and hand waxes only. It ‎even has a custom fit sun shade for the days where it is being driven. The only snow the car encountered ‎was the day I purchased it and had to drive it home in the snow back to Arkansas. The car has been driven, ‎but not abused. It has never been "launched" nor have I ever been to a drag strip with it or otherwise ‎abused the driveline. I have done all the maintenance on this car. The only time I took it in was to have a ‎reflash done to the ECU, as these cars notoriously run incredibly rich from the factory. This one was so ‎rich it was cutting out in the upper RPM range due to the fuel overload. I have documented each oil ‎change with date and mileage. It has had only Mobil 1 Synthetic and factory filters at each change. The ‎transfer case, transmission, and rear differential were all switched to Amsoil in March of 2011. ‎Mechanically this car is outstanding and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere tomorrow. ‎

Imperfections - Baby this car as I might, there are a few imperfections. No door dings, but a few minor ‎scratches here and there. The car has absolutely never been in any type of accident / fender bender, etc. ‎

Please note: There is at least one recall open on the car. It's for the clutch master cylinder. I understand ‎the factory master cylinder plastic "rod" is prone to failure and they have a piece that will replace this. I've ‎not taken it in for this as since I have a factory clutch I think this is a low risk item and it just hasn't been ‎something I feel needed to be prioritized. It would be something I would do if I were keeping the car, but ‎I'm not so it will be the new owner's responsibility to do so if they wish. It is a free service and you get ‎fresh brake and clutch fluid out of the deal from the dealer. ‎

The car runs perfectly and is ready for a new owner. The car received an oil change about a week ago. ‎The rotors were recently turned as well. It is in need of nothing but someone who will enjoy it. The car ‎will come with the original owner's manuals, all floor mats, 2 factory keys, and the custom-fit sunshade for ‎the front windshield. ‎
I'm not interested in any trades. The reason I'm selling the car is because life happens and since purchasing ‎the car I've gotten married and we've had our first child. I simply don't use it often enough to have so ‎much cash tied up. It's time for someone else to enjoy it instead of it wasting away in the garage. ‎

Slight ding/scratch between Mitsu logo & brake light

Scatches on fender from belt buckle / button

Scratch on rear pass fender

Scratch on gas door cover:‎

The car is located in Bentonville, Arkansas. ‎

Willing to ship at buyers expense.

Last edited by KyleH; Aug 1, 2014 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Car has been sold
Old Jun 15, 2014, 01:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Wow clean!!! This should be gone soon.

Makes me wish I didn't live on the east coast...