Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: JL Audio 1000/1, 300/4, 12w7, JL Box, Cap

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2007, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: JL Audio 1000/1, 300/4, 12w7, JL Box, Cap

That's right up for sell is a complete JL Audio System Very LOW RESERVE! Excellent Sound Quality for Low's and High's. This System Is Heart Pounding No Matter What Music You Listen To. In this Auction You Will Receive The Following:

1-JL Audio 1000/1 Mono Amp With R.I.P.S technology 1000x1 R.M.S.
1-JL Audio 300/4 With R.I.P.S technology 100x4 R.M.S
1-JL Audio 12" W7 Subwoofer Killer Rms Power and Deep Bass!!!
1-JL Audio 12" W7 Custom Sealed JL Box Made by JL Audio, Made For This Speaker!!!
1- 1Farad Monster Cable Capacitor Keeps Current Voltage to Amps!!!
2- Gold Rock Ford Fosgate 4 Ga. Pass Through for Capacitor Allows to direct connect 4ga. wire!!!

Please log onto JL AUDIO's web site for more spec, pics and dimensions.

All these units work exactly like day one when purchased. Amps are very flexible to adjust to your exact taste in Hz. These amps are very powerful and are only recommended for high quality car component speakers. If your looking at this auction you obviously know the specs of what these things can do. These amps and sub was professionally installed and removed from car. There is no warranty left and are sold as is because I can't be there to see your installation. 0 to 4 ga. wire must be used for efficiency.
This system was only used for 6 months and is almost near perfect condition. Amps have very little to minor scratches on surface. Screws, inputs, terminals, rca jack are in excellent condition. Capacitor has few minor scratches. Sub has 1 minor scratch on foam not torn and 1 very tiny dent/tear on Speaker surface which dose not effect performance whats so ever! Look at sub pic closely). The box is in good condition with the wood not broken or chipped and front glossy black panel has no scratches as for the rails that protect the speaker has minor scratches from being in trunk.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

**********************ONLY LOCAL PICKUP!! I WILL NOT SHIP THESE ITEMS >THEY ARE TO HEAVY AND WOULD COST A FORTUNE. ALSO POSSIBLE DAMAGE COULD OCCUR IF I WERE TO SHIP DUE TO THERE WEIGHT AND SIZE.***************

Asking price $1,100 O.B.O

Package:

1000/1:

300/4 & Monster 1 Farad Cap:

Side Views:

Close of Sub w/Slight scratches:

Old May 20, 2007, 12:58 PM
Evolving Member

Bump for phone number 562-777-6245 or email aflores002@ca.rr.com thnx
Old May 20, 2007, 06:07 PM
Evolving Member

^^^^^^^^^^^Night^^^^^^^^^^BUMP^^^^^^^^^^ =)