Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Orbital Double Din Conversion Kit + Kenwood DDX-7017

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2007, 12:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Orbital Double Din Conversion Kit + Kenwood DDX-7017

Hey Guys,

I was pumped when I bought the double din conversion kit, I thought I was going to have double din navigation in my car via the Kenwood DDX-7017.

I have changed my plans and just gonna stay single din with my brother's old head deck.

Up for sale is a combo offer: Brand new, never been installed and still in the original box is the orbital double din conversion kit as well as a slightly user kenwood double din touch screen cd/dvd player to install as well.

The kenwood will come with the necessary harness (kenwood side) as well as a sirius radio tuner/adapter with antenna. I also have an ipod adapter but I may keep it for my brother's old kenwood exceleon unit.

I want $750 shipped or obo for the whole package...I have over a $1k invested into this since I bought the head deck a little while ago.

I would be willing to split the items but only if I have a guaranteed buyer on both.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 12:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mods can you delete this one...i had no clue it got posted 3x