Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

9006 8000K HID plug-n-play kit F/S

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2007, 04:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
9006 8000K HID plug-n-play kit F/S

i serioulsy just got this kit a week ago and its sooooooooooooo sweet, i love it except for the fact i got the wrong Kalvin temp from what i wanted, i wanted the purple/ violet color temp and the kit i got is an ice burg blue and the situation sux because my local dealer has a 7 day return policy and i seriouly wanna rip my hair out because i just missed it....

this kit is a O NEX 9006 8000k (iceburg blue) HID conversion kit that comes complete with a 1 year factory replaceble warrenty on all of the equipment, ballests, bulbs, harnesses etc...

these lights arnt for the faint of heart, and are extremely bright...

i paid $300 for the lights and spent the extra money to get the warrenty so you wont be missin out...

these lights are a plug in play deal and take only 10 minutes to install and was handled with EXTREME!!! care while installing them, trust me, i wouldnt wanna ruin a set of lights that retail for $300...

anyways, these lights are sick and deffinetly dont be fooled by cheep knock offs unless u dont want a warrenty and feel like replacing the ballests or bulds every 300-500 hrs, these lights are expensive because they are worth their weight in gold....

i would like to get $250 shipped and i do except paypal...

Thanks...
Old Sep 7, 2007, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump