Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

fs. pioneer avic n2

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2007, 07:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fs. pioneer avic n2

up for sale is my perfect conditioned pioneer avic n2. this comes with everything included brand new; the brain, headunit, gps antenna, all wires, manuals, and both east and west coast dvd navigation and anything else i might have missed. i bought this new and has been in my car for around a year now and i have had zero issues with my unit. i have been babying this unit ever since i have had it installed. i have nor anyone else used their finger to push down on the screen (fingertip only).. the motor is perfect and flips out with zero issues, as well as the whole unit. when i had this unit installed i had the shop install the bypass which works beautifully this will disable the lockout feature on this unit and will let you be able to watch movies, and use many other features ie. typing an address while driving at any time.. the switches are shown (first switch to shut off the sensor for navigation, and second for brake i believe, third is for rear view camera [not included])
this does everything from navigation, playing your ipod, playing cds/cdr's/mp3/dvds, and a great feature where you are able to tell the voltage of the car, front and side g force (great for racing/auto-x) and even an accurate display of your speed.

looking to get 700 obo for the everything minus the ipod cable which i am willing to sell as an extra

Last edited by Itchy; Oct 24, 2007 at 08:41 PM.
Old Oct 24, 2007, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

good deal!! i wish i had da money...

free bump doe
Old Oct 28, 2007, 05:38 PM
Evolving Member

bumppp.. entertaining offers and will be selling the ipod direct cable with the sale
Old Feb 22, 2008, 09:42 AM
Evolving Member

havent been pushing this unit but in the market for a new setup.. soo bump it upp
Old Mar 25, 2008, 07:00 AM
Evolving Member

you got PM.
Old Mar 25, 2008, 03:29 PM

Bump for a great deal...these can retail for up to 2000. It is really hard to find used ones in good condition with all of the accessories.