Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

GI: Evo IX TB spoiler Autometer egt gauge/probe

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2007, 03:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GI: Evo IX TB spoiler Autometer egt gauge/probe

Well I've taken the stock wing off and am not sure if I want to keep it or sell it for mod money So, with that said, I'm seeing what kind of interest there is for one. Would prefer to not ship, but if the offer's right maybe can work something out. Seems they usually sell for 2-$300 depending on condition. Was on the car for 7,800 miles. I'd say it's in excellent condition but don't want to say perfect b/c I just looked at it and it's covered in a bit of dust and has some water spots on it so I don't want to overstate condition in case I missed something.

Off the DSM...

I'm thinking of getting the egt probe for the zeitronix, but would need to get rid of the egt gauge I've already got. So if anyone's interested, $100 shipped OBO. I've used it for a couple years, still works like new and off the top of my head the gauge face is still in great condition, with no scratches.

It's the one in this link ($140+shipping new)...

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

I actually think I have everything that goes with it still as seen in the picture (I just saw it the other day) all you would need is the bung which if you're not in a rush to install, I'd get when buying the zeitronix probe and could send it to you.
Old Nov 19, 2007, 03:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump