Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: ZAPCO amplifier & FOCAL utopia SUB & Custom BOX-OUT of SHAQ O'NEALS PERSONAL CAR

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2007, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: ZAPCO amplifier & FOCAL utopia SUB & Custom BOX-OUT of SHAQ O'NEALS PERSONAL CAR

I am selling a VERY high end audio system that WAS REMOVED FROM SHAQUILLE O'NEALs red Zimmer.
This car was pictured on Miami MTV Cribs at Shaqs house in Miami. They panned over the rear seat where this system was installed!

Heres the story!

I used to work at a highline and specialty automotive dealership in Milwaukee, HKM. My boss would buy all different high-end cars, including sponsored cars, audio company demo vehicles, and popular celebrities/well-known-people cars.

He has lamborghinis, Lotus's, Benz's, Bimmers, Porsches, Zimmers, Shelbys, Rovers, etc etc

He has also had in the past Quadrachis cars from his estate- Quadrachi is the creater of QUAD graphics a very well known company. He got his jaguar XKR coupe, Range rover, and Lotus Esprit

ANYWAYS INFO ON THE CAR AND SYSTEM AND HOW IT WAS ACQUIRED:

My boss goes every year down to Florida to purchase many vehicles - mainly convertibles from auctions, private dealerships, invite-only auctions, and other sources.
He went to a private auction at one of SHAQs houses where they were selling his house, and ALL his cars.

My boss BOUGHT a RED ZIMMER that was professionally modified by Shaq. The rear seat was removed and replaced with a Zapco C2K-4.0 amplifier (MRSP $2200) and a Focal Utopia subwoofer in a custom made box with mirrors in the inside, and ported.
Also the seat in the car was customly mounted further back to fit shaqs oversized figure.

SO HE had the car up forsale at his dealership inside-with the system in the back.

A OLD GUY bought the car and WANTED A REAR SEAT instead of the audio system!

I had helped my boss renevate a new showroom and got the system out of shaqs car as a WINTER BONUS for helping with the new showroom!

The system IS A PRIME example is HIGH END EXQUISITE audio system

WE ALL KKNOW SHAQ IS A AUDIO PHILE AND HE APPARENTLY HAS AMAZING TASTE IN CAR AUDIO.

The AMPLIFIER again is a ZAPCO Competition series C2K-4.0. THIS HAS A MRSP of $2200+ ! HERE IS THE ZAPCO LINK!

The subwoofer is a FOCAL UTOPIA subwoofer and is either a 15" or 12", it is mounted in the box perfectly and sealed.

The BOX is custom made FOR SHAQ- with MDF board, 1" thick plexiglass over the front, and mirrors mounted on all walls on the inside of the box! Also there are two neon tubes

SHAQ invested WELL over $10,000 into this system NOT including install!

I know this because my boss had the recipts! I may be able to have him get a picture of the system in Shaqs car or written documentation to verify that it was indeed in shaqs car!

IF YOU KNOW FOCAL UTOPIA AND ZAPCO YOU KNOW THEY ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!

YOU WILL NOT FIND THESE BRANDS IN BEST BUY OR ANY ELECTRONICS STORE AS THEY ARE TOO HIGH END!

Here is Zapcos website, the AMP is over 2200 BRAND NEW! http://www.zapco.com/
Click products then competition series, then C2K, then click C2K-4.0 LOOK AT MSRP!!

TO give you an idea as HOW expensive and quality FOCAL utopia is , just look on ebay: These other home audio focal speakers are 21000 dollars?!/! http://cgi.ebay.com/Focal-JM-Labs-No...QQcmdZViewItem
http://www.focal.tm.fr/index.php

Please EMAIL or PM me with any questions, for additional pics, etc

Also Zapco uses THEIR OWN type of HOOKUP (NON-RCA) to hook up their amps. This requires a CONVERTER, which ZAPCO produces, which is about $130- I DO have this and WILL include it!
Old Dec 9, 2007, 11:43 AM
Evolved Member

Old Dec 9, 2007, 11:53 AM
Evolving Member

Never heard of hkm, what does it stand for ? So if you don't work there anymore how are you selling this stuff ?
Old Dec 9, 2007, 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

Its in the description-

I got the audio system as a WINTER BONUS after helping my boss renovate a new indoor showroom. I was going to trade him front row 50yardline packers tickets but then he said - how about you help with the new showroom and instead of overtime i give you the system from SHAQs car
Old Dec 9, 2007, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

Harry Kaufmann Motorcars., in the last two years he got more into regular highline cars- not as much into the sponsored cars and audio demo vehicles and celebrity/pro sports players cars.

He DID have a SUV of latrell sprewells though! All done up with sprewell racing stuff, 26" effin rims, and a supercharger!

CURRENTLY he DOES have a CAR from one of the fast and furious movies, lol!
Old Dec 9, 2007, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

i also got my turbo back exhaust from my boss when i worked there. He had a evo come in on trade in and it COULD NOT pass a legal inspection (the RSR exhaust had no cat converter).
So he swapped me with my stock exhaust! Talk about a deal! He had to have it be able to pass an inspection to sell it on the lot! And i got a turboback exhaust for a my stocker!
Old Dec 10, 2007, 11:13 AM
Evolved Member

bump great gift for yourself or family!