Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: OEM SSL Recaro Leather Seats w/ 3 door panels

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2008, 11:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: OEM SSL Recaro Leather Seats w/ 3 door panels

I have for sale a set of SSL Recaro leather seats from my 04 Evo 8. I have the front and rear seats and three out of the four door panels. The rear passenger side door panel is missing. I have most of the pictures now, but will take more later.
These seats have about 45k on them and have been well taken care of. They show minor signs of wear but in, over all, very good condition. Obviously, there is some wrinkling on the left side of the driver’s side, typical of any leather seat. However, there are no tears or rips. The only trouble spots are on the back of the seat, were there are very minor scratches here and there on the plastic, and there are a couple of rips or holes as shown in pictures 5 and 6. These are hardly noticeable and at the very bottom.
The door panels are in good condition. The front door panels both have very minor scratches on them. The drivers side is about an inch long, the passenger side is about 4 inches long. Also, the rear, driver’s side, door panel has a minor imperfection. I will take pictures of those later, with close-ups of the imperfections.
I am selling these because I bought evo 9 seats. if there is no interest in these seats, then I will keep them and sell the evo 9 seats.
Shipping will be done through greyhound. If you are not familiar with them, go to www.shipgreyhound.com. What that means is that you have to go to the nearest greyhound shipping station and pick these ups. This is the QUICKEST and CHEAPEST method to ship these seats.
Paypal is only accepted for this item. Payment must be verified and confirmed. You will be required to present your ID when picking up the seats
Please pm or call me if you have any questions. Local pick up is definitely acceptable. I will also drive upto 150 miles to meet up for delivery of the seats.
As for price, I am not sure yet. Throw me offers as I do have a price in mind, but not sure if it is too high. I am basically trying to get best offer. Also, low ballers will be ignored.

SOLD!

Last edited by elhalisf; Feb 25, 2008 at 02:39 AM.
Old Jan 17, 2008, 11:43 PM
Evolved Member

And just for info sake, these seats would cost over $14,700 if bought from the dealer, without the door panels. I am trying to sell them for less than 10% of that.

Last edited by elhalisf; Jan 17, 2008 at 11:58 PM.
Old Jan 18, 2008, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by elhalisf
And just for info sake, these seats would cost over $14,700 if bought from the dealer, without the door panels. I am trying to sell them for less than 10% of that.
Are you sure that's how much they would cost? That would mean that a little less than half of the cars worth would be the seats alone.
Old Jan 18, 2008, 11:21 AM
Evolved Member

check the pdf attachment. that shows the costs of the seats with the 28% discount mitsubishiparts.com gives.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
action=viewc.pdf (36.2 KB, 63 views)
Old Jan 21, 2008, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Hey Faisal, Brian here. Do you have the rear set also, if you wanna work out a trade plus cash for front and back let me know. If not its cool..

Btw get your car going again, not many evos at the meets anymore!
Old Jan 21, 2008, 10:58 AM
Evolving Member

Not trying to be a dick but dealer prices are a joke. Mitsu wants something like $2700 dollars for a 14b for a 1g....LOLLERSKATES. Anyway, how much are you looking to get? PM me, thanks.
Old Jan 21, 2008, 01:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by whitersevo
Hey Faisal, Brian here. Do you have the rear set also, if you wanna work out a trade plus cash for front and back let me know. If not its cool..

Btw get your car going again, not many evos at the meets anymore!
yes i am also selling the rear seats. what are you thinking interms of trade? I have the evo 9 seats, thats why i am selling them.

My car has been running for a month now. got it done in about a month. its fully built now

I have been real busy with the new house and doing work on other evo's that i haven't had much time to go out.
Old Jan 21, 2008, 01:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoRapage
Not trying to be a dick but dealer prices are a joke. Mitsu wants something like $2700 dollars for a 14b for a 1g....LOLLERSKATES. Anyway, how much are you looking to get? PM me, thanks.
ohh, i know. it was just something i wanted to point out.
I have not seen many of these for sale, but initial number is $1500 shipped with door panels.
Old Jan 21, 2008, 02:07 PM
Evolved Member

ohh, i know. it was just something i wanted to point out.
I have not seen many of these for sale, but initial number is $1500 shipped with door panels.

It's just like when people sell the steering wheels and say it costs $1400 from the dealership. LOL come on. They charge that much cause of insurance claims so they can pocket the $$$. It's a joke really.

I'd love to take these off you hands if I had the cash.
Old Jan 21, 2008, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

looking for a trade plus cash if you are willing.. i want front and back though, the mismatch would bug me..shoot me a pm and I will entertain what you offer..

plus it is always easy to deal with someone local!
Old Jan 23, 2008, 10:07 PM
Evolving Member

How about $1200 shipped for just the front seats?
Old Jan 23, 2008, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

Ya i can do something like that. pm me or call me if you are interested.
Old Jan 27, 2008, 09:12 PM
Evolved Member

bump
Old Jan 27, 2008, 10:39 PM
Evolved Member

did you know if your seats got stolen they will total your car hahah
Old Jan 30, 2008, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
still have these seats? i'm interested pm with your price...