Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Fs: Arc titanium trunkbar

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2009, 12:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fs: Arc titanium trunkbar

This is the last part that i have for sale from my previous evo.. This piece is extremely exclusive and is unattainable in the United states.. Believe me.. no1 has this piece..

It is an ARC TITANIUM TRUNK BAR.. Never been used .. never mounted.. New.

I am letting it go for 400 bux... I live in North New Jersey and would prefer local pickup.. Looking to Make somebody the owner of this exclusive bar which nobody has.. It mounts onto any evo 8 or 9... i dont know if it fits on the evo 10.

2 photos of the ARC TITANIUM TRUNK BAR
One of the pics is an upclose of the end of the bar where you can see the flawless titanium welds.. and the other is a full shot of the bar...

Pic 1 : http://www.joeyspace.net/Picture%20001.jpg
Pic 2 : http://www.joeyspace.net/Picture%20002.jpg

I would prefer Local pickup.. i live in Bloomfield NJ which is right near Newark.. in North NJ...

You can contact me via my cell phone: 973-332-5672
Just give me a call.. im available any time any day to meet up with you... just give me a call and we will meet up.

The Most exclusive bar for any evo that wants that REAL JDM EXCLUSIVE candy. Youll be the only one at any evo meet with this bad boy.

also my email is salzarro@gmail.com if some1 wants to email me.. but i just want a quick easy local pickup preferred

Keep in mind this bar is FULL TITANIUM and very very very exclusive... It is brand new and has never been mounted

This bar doesnt mount in the deep end of the trunk like the rear strut brace.. this is a TRUNK bar.. it is another additional bar you can pimp your trunk out with... It fits in the spot as soon as u open your trunk right up against the front of the trunk... all you need is 2 bolts and your set.

So there you have it.. another ARC exclusive piece for sale..

$400 Local pickup and its yours..

973-332-5672 my name is SAL.. i been in the evo game from the beginning... just looking to hook some1 up with an exclusive piece for a good price.. ive only seen 1 person on evom.net that has this rare piece.

Keep in mind this piece has been discontinued by ARC and is no longer obtainable at all.. this is your last chance to get the most exclusive suspension bar for the evo ever again.. it matches with the front and rear bars you can purchase from ARC.. not to mention the bar is PURE JDM and was near impossible to get before it was even discontinued..

Evo-ny #031 iLLevo
Old Oct 7, 2009, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

bump
Old Oct 10, 2009, 03:24 PM

bump