Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

***EVO X HID new in box

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2010, 09:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 11XRAY
was quoted by a shop for 300...bulbs, ballast and harness.
You're looking at the wrong shop. There's plenty of legit companies that sell HID's for less than 100. One should be a registered vendor here.

As for OP, I understand your pain.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Some of you guys are comparing China made Ebay garbage to OEM parts. Maybe his price is too high compared to mitsubishiparts.net, but comparing them to $36 "HIDZ" on ebay is laughable.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 01:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GPTourer
Some of you guys are comparing China made Ebay garbage to OEM parts. Maybe his price is too high compared to mitsubishiparts.net, but comparing them to $36 "HIDZ" on ebay is laughable.
I would never go to ebay for HID's, but like I said, there are a lot of reputable companies that sell ballast/bulb, etc for under 100. All the Bimmer fans know what I'm talking about.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by popdakebin
I would never go to ebay for HID's, but like I said, there are a lot of reputable companies that sell ballast/bulb, etc for under 100. All the Bimmer fans know what I'm talking about.
Okay, like who? I want to check them out for myself. What reputable companies?
Old Mar 10, 2010, 12:36 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well, a lot of vendors at the body shops or "Tuning Shops" sells HID for 80-150 USD and they buy those on eBay, so if you go to a store check the brand and then "eBay it" to compare prices.

AND ! most of the ballast are made in china ... like apple stuff (Designed in California, Made in China)

Those German, Japan Design .. even Boxes in German Language .. check where they were made. i'm just saying .. i'd spent like 55 for each kit of mine.

here some pics

Last edited by Lancer09mx; Mar 10, 2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old Mar 10, 2010, 01:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
To be fair the OP is selling the the OEM projector head lights and the HIDs so that's why it is so expensive. Can't really compare a plug in play HID kit with what the OP is selling, but I do agree that 1800 bucks is still pretty steep.
Old Mar 10, 2010, 02:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Rands
To be fair the OP is selling the the OEM projector head lights and the HIDs so that's why it is so expensive. Can't really compare a plug in play HID kit with what the OP is selling, but I do agree that 1800 bucks is still pretty steep.
+1. good luck with sale.