Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

BRIDE hyper black door panels

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2010, 08:02 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 72 Likes on 52 Posts
You can't hate on someone elses way of doing business. Thats the aftermarket parts game it's only worth what someone will pay for it. You think shops sell what customers left them or worked into their build price for what they have in it? Hell no! If you can make money and still give people a deal then it should not matter what they paid for it! I hate it when people go in someones thread bashing their price, if you have an issue PM them because it just kills any chance that person had of selling anything. OP I say you should just make a new thread and get this one deleted. Some people say I'm an ******* when I make my FS posts but it's only to keep retards from posting dumb S**T in my threads.
Old Oct 22, 2010, 09:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
First I would like to appologize to the guy selling the panels. Just saw the price and was like wow you know. Knowing what I know, I couldn't believe what it was going for. Did come out clean though and im sure someone not wanting to do this themselves will pick this up.

But to turbo01 that does this for a living, wow man, if it takes you 5 hours to do 4 panels that require a sheet of fabric no more than 20"x10" then damn, who the hell hired you? Well who ever hired you prolly knows exactly what it takes to do it but loves to over charge for simple stuff. Typical small shop, they just love ripping people off.

I have actually done my panels with original looking suede and it came out looking exactly like stock and took mayb hour and a half. This was a year ago though, but I believe it's time for an upgrade. I just purchased enough bride material to do my doors again and shifter boot. All for 56$ shipped from touge factory. I'lll be sure to post up pictures when I'm done with that.

Lol 5 hours...wow
Old Apr 6, 2016, 04:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Want to bump this thread. How did you remove the inserts from the door panels or you did this from outside? From the inner side of the panel there's plastic rivets and do I need to drill them out and glue it back after I'm done? Thanks
Old Apr 6, 2016, 07:04 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
This thread is 6 years old. The op hasn't been on since 2012.