Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

BRIDE hyper black door panels

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2010, 03:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: BRIDE hyper black door panels $300

Hey guys,

I recently did a set of door panels in Bride hyper black fabric which I'm selling.

I'm doing a set of Grey Gradation for another member, and might sell my current Grey gradation interior if someones interested, but right now, selling black

$300 with the exchange of your stock panels (450 if you want to keep your stockies)

Greyhound shipping is easiest, you can ship cross country for like $50. I'll be responsible for shipping to you and you to me.

I accept PayPal, good feedback, etc

If pics are huge, sorry, but better to show quality. Feel free to ask questions.

Sean

Last edited by TriangleChoke; Oct 22, 2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old Oct 21, 2010, 07:10 PM
Evolving Member

400 is a lot for a trade
Old Oct 22, 2010, 07:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by foam
400 is a lot for a trade
Possibly, kinda tricky to guage that.

I guess if thats the genral concensus, I'll lower it....thanks!
Old Oct 22, 2010, 09:54 AM
Evolving Member

By the way, I bought crazy amounts of fabric, I've been thinking of putting together a few "do it yourself" kits for those that want to do it themselves (I'm gonna run out of panels lol)

The Bride pieces would be pre-cut to size, including: Can of the proper 3m glue to use, cutter, sissors, masking tape and instructions...like around $150 that might be more up peoples Alley
Old Oct 22, 2010, 10:03 AM
Evolving Member

Does this material have the "green/blue" backing on it? If it does, i wouldnt recommend you sell DIY kits, as it gets tricky at times with tucking, and also if they are "cut to size" and the buyer gets it off, or crooked, they are screwed lol.

Alex
Old Oct 22, 2010, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WOW 400$!!!

People, you can find this fabric online really cheap. And doing it your self is a 4/10. Pretty easy. Save some money and DIY. If found enough material to do all panels, shift boot, center console cover, and have extra all for under 100$+ 15$ in glue. This guy wants 400? Plus your stock panels? Give me a break
Old Oct 22, 2010, 02:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Turbo01s2k
Does this material have the "green/blue" backing on it? If it does, i wouldnt recommend you sell DIY kits, as it gets tricky at times with tucking, and also if they are "cut to size" and the buyer gets it off, or crooked, they are screwed lol.

Alex
Sorry, I should have been more specific, Its cut to shape with lots of overlap in the event you need to move, tug etc. Its always trickly on the curvered parts

This backing is thick and white, the real stuff, much easier to work with. I consider myself a novice and I did a really nice set my first try
Old Oct 22, 2010, 03:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 05VIII
WOW 400$!!!

People, you can find this fabric online really cheap. And doing it your self is a 4/10. Pretty easy. Save some money and DIY. If found enough material to do all panels, shift boot, center console cover, and have extra all for under 100$+ 15$ in glue. This guy wants 400? Plus your stock panels? Give me a break
I would agree, its not that hard to do

People sell stock panels for $200, so with material and doing it myself, I did not find $400 unreasonable, but I guess so...

Knowing people have paid $1000 to do their interior (granted more than what I'm offering) and one guy paid me $600 to do his, I thought $400 was reasonable, apparently not cause 05VIII is pissed or just constipated

But thanks for your input
Old Oct 22, 2010, 04:19 PM
Evolved Member

How do you figure I'm pissed or constipated?

I'm simply informing EVERYONE that you are ripping them off.

So tell me...how much are you spending to do this? I know for a fact it's not more then 100$ seeing how material is sold all over the place for under 90$ for decent stuff or under 50$ for cheaper stuff. And that's enough to do all panels and have a lot left over for smaller interior pieces like shifter boot and center console.

You are pretty much charging 100$ per door plus you want stock pannels which according to you is and extra 200. That's 600$ for something someone can do in about an hour and a half with a simple raze blade and glue and 50-100$. you are making 500$ profit for something so simple.

There's a good guide on these forums that show you how easy it is to do this.

Last edited by 05VIII; Oct 22, 2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old Oct 22, 2010, 04:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
lol.. hey, if you dont like the guys price, dont buy it!! its a free country and he can sell whatever he wants for whatever price he wants.... your out of line calling him a scammer! if someone bought the panels, and he took the money and ran, then hes a scammer! all he is is someone who did some custom door panels (regardless of how easy you say it is), and was throwing them up for sale! if you dont like it, tough cookies for you! go buy some door panels, do all the work yourself and sell them cheaper then!! but from what i see, hes the only one selling custom door panels! so he can charge whatever he wants! if some other poeple come on and start selling them far cheaper, then he might have to rethink his pricing!

Last edited by vipers; Oct 22, 2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old Oct 22, 2010, 04:44 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by vipers
lol.. hey, if you dont like the guys price, dont buy it!! its a free country and he can sell whatever he wants for whatever price he wants.... your out of line calling him a scammer! if someone bought the panels, and he took the money and ran, then hes a scammer! all he is is someone who did some custom door panels (regardless of how easy you say it is), and was throwing them up for sale! if you dont like it, tough cookies for you! go buy some door panels, do all the work yourself and sell them cheaper than!! but from what i see, hes the only one selling custom door panels1 so he can charge whatever he wants! if some other poeple come on and start selling them far cheaper, then he might have to rethink his pricing!
Your right, sorry about that.

I'm just simply trying to help people save money. I would never consider doing this and sellin it, all I would do is help and show people how to do it. I mean someone can do this in literally an hour or 2 for around 100$. Don't see why anyone would want to spend 500+ for this. But whatever it's your money. Spend it how you want. I'm outa here...GL with the sale

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/la...-interior.html
Old Oct 22, 2010, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
NICE! i like it! they wont wear out how the stock micro suede or whatever the material is. lol
Old Oct 22, 2010, 04:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by vipers
lol.. hey, if you dont like the guys price, dont buy it!! its a free country and he can sell whatever he wants for whatever price he wants.... your out of line calling him a scammer! if someone bought the panels, and he took the money and ran, then hes a scammer! all he is is someone who did some custom door panels (regardless of how easy you say it is), and was throwing them up for sale! if you dont like it, tough cookies for you! go buy some door panels, do all the work yourself and sell them cheaper then!! but from what i see, hes the only one selling custom door panels! so he can charge whatever he wants! if some other poeple come on and start selling them far cheaper, then he might have to rethink his pricing!
Thank you,

I simply had an extra set after doing some and figured i'd sell it, thats all. Some people are scared of doing this sorta thing themselves....I'm usually one of them lol
Old Oct 22, 2010, 05:21 PM

So my question would be is this.....How much for all 4 door panels.....if possible, a shift boot (if it can be done) and some little pieces you can think of? PM me./....
Old Oct 22, 2010, 07:56 PM
Evolving Member

Didnt mean to start a **** storm lol. As for the one claiming it can be done in an hour...yea if you want a **** job that looks horrible, with frays everywhere. I do this stuff for a living, and 4 door panels pays 5 hours...do you honestly think you can do them in 1? try doing it, post pics and let me see how they look, im sure it would be comical at best.

Quick Reply: BRIDE hyper black door panels