Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS:NJ Limited edition Evo 9 black suede/leather recaros

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2011, 11:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NJ_evoIXgsr
it would have helped to perform a search or look up the information first. but no need to flame the **** out of him. sometimes you just don't know.

clarified and as many suggested please update your price to reflect the market value or close to the market value.
theres a difference between saying "dont know how much these go for, maybe start at 1500"..or something like that... but this kid said they were LIMITED EDITIONS and SUPER RARE ... now thats what hes getting flamed for! making stone stock seats sound like they are brides or something
Old Mar 6, 2011, 12:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bashing, bashing and more bashing. lawlz!!
Old Mar 6, 2011, 01:14 PM
Evolving Member

poor kid!
Old Mar 6, 2011, 02:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by S2myEvo
^^^i didnt know they made U.S. STi's in 2003...
didn't you know his seats are LIMITED EDITION! anything is possible LOL
Old Mar 6, 2011, 02:47 PM
Evolving Member

^^^ lol... someone probably told him when he bought the car that it was a madd tyte crazy rare bugeye sti, only one ever in the states, with very limited edition stock seats and momo steering wheel. but had the sti delete option added to it! making it even more rare!
Old Mar 6, 2011, 02:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by vipers
^^^ lol... someone probably told him when he bought the car that it was a madd tyte crazy rare bugeye sti, only one ever in the states, with very limited edition stock seats and momo steering wheel. but had the sti delete option added to it! making it even more rare!
wuahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 04:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Bump for nice seats!

Last edited by AkumaMotorsport; Mar 6, 2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 04:36 PM

Sorry guys. I'm selling these for a friend and went by the info he told me. It totally slipped my mind that they didn't have the red stitch, I apologize. I'll consult with the person who owns the seats and ask him how much he wants for them. What are they typically going for? I'd obviously like to be fair on price, so give me ideas. Thanks!

Originally Posted by i love my evo
No wonder, he drives a sty! cut him some slack :P
Originally Posted by S2myEvo
^^^i didnt know they made U.S. STi's in 2003...
Originally Posted by javicracer
hahahhaha dam wrx owners!!! bunch of kids.
Now in days you can get SE seats for $800.
Before you guys talk **** about my car, make sure you know what car you're talking about.

Here are more pics for you, LMAO.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2076296

Let me know if you have anything to say now.

Last edited by subwrxkid; Mar 6, 2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 04:39 PM
Evolving Member

Sweet ride!
Old Mar 6, 2011, 04:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by subwrxkid
Sorry guys. I'm selling these for a friend and went by the info he told me. It totally slipped my mind that they didn't have the red stitch, I apologize. I'll consult with the person who owns the seats and ask him how much he wants for them. What are they typically going for? I'd obviously like to be fair on price, so give me ideas. Thanks!

Before you guys talk **** about my car, make sure you know what car you're talking about.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2076296

Let me know if you have anything to say now.
Hey I guess I'll be the nice guy, I've seen these seats go for anywhere from 700-1000$ depending on condition and desire to sell them. They're not rare seats, the SE model seats are rare however these seats are much more desired (in my opinion) than the 03-05 Evo seats. These seats come standard in all gsr/mr model 06 evo's. To each their own, your price is your price, if people don't like it they can keep it to themselves.

I have seen photos of your car before and I believe the person who might have worked on or helped you with your car is doing an insane build on an evo as well.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by bruce988jl
Hey I guess I'll be the nice guy, I've seen these seats go for anywhere from 700-1000$ depending on condition and desire to sell them. They're not rare seats, the SE model seats are rare however these seats are much more desired (in my opinion) than the 03-05 Evo seats. These seats come standard in all gsr/mr model 06 evo's. To each their own, your price is your price, if people don't like it they can keep it to themselves.

I have seen photos of your car before and I believe the person who might have worked on or helped you with your car is doing an insane build on an evo as well.
Thanks for the info! I believe the seats are sold for $1,000 and will be picked up this week.

That evo belongs to a friend of mine and yes, I am helping him design it and pick out parts.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 04:48 PM

theres a difference between saying "dont know how much these go for, maybe start at 1500"..or something like that... but this kid said they were LIMITED EDITIONS and SUPER RARE ... now thats what hes getting flamed for! making stone stock seats sound like they are brides or something
Hey vipers, since you know it all. Are my seats rare?

Old Mar 6, 2011, 08:03 PM
Evolving Member

^^^ hahahaha... i thought your name looked familiar! which almost makes it worse, seeing as how nice your scooby is..... i wont apologize for the remarks about the "limited edition" and "super rare" ... that was classic!!!!but you can direct it to your buddy .. he made you sound like you were trying to rip someone off! and thats not cool! but it was pretty funny! and i dont claim to "know it all", but i do know that those are plain old stock evo ix seats! nothing special at all! so thats what i stated but in a humorous way!! your seats, yes, those are rare!

as for the scooby.. meh, its a great looking car..ive had a few show cars too, so its not like i was "put in my place" or anything! you built a very nice looking 03 WRX bugeye .. but my comments were just me being a smartass... which i tend to do! i dont ever take what people say to heart, just like im sure you dont.. this thread made you sound like a total douche/scammer/unknowledgable person.. which im sure your not! but thats why you research everything your selling, regardless of what someone tells you! otherwise, threads like this happen

i dont have anything against you.. just this thread and we dont need to get into a e-***** measuring contest, because im white! and would probably lose! so kudos on a nice car! thanks for the laughable thread!! hope the seats sell for what they are worth! and have a great day!
Old Mar 6, 2011, 08:40 PM

haha that post made me laugh, so i'll let you slide.

You're right, I should have known. I did sell a bunch of the leathers and limited SE ones before, but it totally slipped my mind that these didn't have the red stitch. Mistakes happen, I guess I need to familiarize myself with more OEM stuff. I guess it's hard when I pride myself on changing everything down to the last bolt on my car. haha

Show car? ehhh, not so much. Media ***** car=yes. Oh and it should make around 700whp on a dynojet. She is more then just pretty. Built/sleeved/o-ringed 2.5L, 282/280 kelfords, big ported heads, HTA86 1.06, PPG dogbox, you know...

Now, back on topic. $1,000 obo for the seats.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 10:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
omg screw the seats.... look at his car! GJ

Quick Reply: FS:NJ Limited edition Evo 9 black suede/leather recaros