Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB[MidWest]: EVO IX Front & Rear seats / HID Headlights (Possible Sparco & JDM lights to trade)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2017, 06:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts
EVO IX Front & Rear seats / HID Headlights (Possible Sparco & JDM lights to trade)

Looking for a set of EVO 9 Front & Rear seats. Model does not matter. Cash in hand! If you're not within a couple hours of Michigan, i'll need to have them shipped. Might be willing to trade a brand new set of Sparco Pro 2000 II seats with brackets and buddy club adjustable rails. I have a Buschur quick release harness bar and Scroth harnesses that could be sold as well.

Also looking for a set of OEM HID headlights. IX lights would be good, or VIII HID. I do have mint/near brand new JDM EVO MR headlights I would be willing to trade plus cash on top of your end.

-Scott
Old Jan 11, 2017, 01:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I have a set of IX seats in very nice shape that i was going to post up soon..... What would you be looking to spend?