Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[West]: Recaro sliders and side brackets

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2017, 04:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recaro sliders and side brackets

Evo IX. Driver and passenger sliders and brackets currently set up for recaro pole positions or other seats of a similar width. I was running pole positions so if thats your seat then they'll bolt right in.

What looks like some sort of corrosion is just dust. These things will clean up real nice its just that I had to bring them home so hesitant to make a "cleaning mess". Also, I never applied the big recaro stickers and don't have them anymore but there are smaller stickers from recaro on the inside of the brackets indicating authenticity.

Yes, there are speed holes and other trimmings to get rid of unnecessary metal. The front bolt holes in their lowest setting were the only ones remotely close to achieving a usable angle of cant. The rear bracket holes were opened up downward a little to get the seat bottom as low as possible to where there was just a little bit of clearance to the slider portion. I'm 6'1" and got the seats into a perfect position for me with a few more clicks possible to slide backwards and good reach to the wheel FWIW.

$300 + shipping for both

(Yes, I know i took these pics months ago)
Attached Thumbnails Recaro sliders and side brackets-img_4815.jpg   Recaro sliders and side brackets-img_4816.jpg   Recaro sliders and side brackets-img_4817.jpg  

Last edited by cal1mr; May 9, 2017 at 11:31 AM. Reason: price drop
Old Apr 11, 2017, 02:48 PM
Evolving Member

If the side brackets scare you but you're still interested in the bases then I'm open to selling separately.

Bases alone: $300 plus shipping
Old Apr 28, 2017, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

Price drop:
$300 +shipping for both. If local in the Los Angeles area I can help with meeting halfway or thereabouts.