Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: PIC/PURE TT preset coilovers w/ swift springs

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2010, 08:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
FS: PIC/PURE TT preset coilovers w/ swift springs

unfortunately i have to sell these to finance my engine build, although im having a real hard time letting them go and im taking a big hit when it comes time to replace them...

i have for sale a set of PIC/PURE preset time trial coilovers. they had 100 miles on them and 1 track day, are preset/ corner balanced for a stock form evo8/9 when i bought them from arron at pure tuning. NEVER installed on my car, my engine blew before summer came around and i never had the opportunity to mount them. my loss your gain, help me get my car back on the road.
included:
4 coilovers w/ swift springs
2 spanner wrenches
suggested supporting mods from pure tuning

asking $1300 SHIPPED. SOLD!!
again these are piratically brand new.

if you would like more pictures feel free to ask

heres more info on them from pure tuneing:
"PIC / PURE TT Coilovers.

The PIC / PURE TT (Time Trial) Coilovers are now our top of the line single way adjustable coilover recommended for track use only. The TT’s continue past the TSO’s offering a more aggressive spring rate and valve settings.

The TT’s have gone through extensive track testing (almost one entire season) on our Evo IX with great success. The PIC TSO’s did an excellent job, but with the increasing demands of the car and our competition we needed something more aggressive. We also didn’t want to increase any unsprung weight over the TSO’s so we only use Swift Springs with the TT’s. Unsprung weight saved over the standard spring was 1.2-1.8lbs per corner and .8-1.4lbsper corner over the TSO standard springs. Because of the material Swift makes there springs from the number of coils are reduced thus making them lighter. The other affect they have is increased stroke. This allows for the full travel of the shock without coil bind or bowing.

With the PIC / PURE TT’s we will still offer two options. First option, are the coilovers in standard form, straight out of the box needing full setup and balancing during installation. Second option is our Preset Program. The Preset option is were we take our track data and testing and directly apply it to your TT Coilovers. The coilovers need very minor alignment before final tightening. This option has an additional cost of $220 dollars, but offers benefits most will never get with a standard coilover setup or installation. Our goal is help you get around the track faster with the only need for improvement to come from you as a driver.

Preset Program Benefits:
All specifications are based on real tested / track data and are directly applied to your coilover set.
1. 90-95% Corner Balanced with a drivers average weight of 185-190lbs . These figures are based on Evo’s without additional luggage, stereo equipment, loose items, etc.
2. Matching Spring Preload. Since the TT’s are aimed towards track use we want them to perform equally and uniformly. Since not all springs are made perfectly equal we match the spring preload to the same axle partner. This assures the same liner spring rate on each side. The front to rear offset is also set based our track results.
3. Recommended alignment specs are provided.
4. Recommended and tested supporting suspension upgrades.
5. Recommended dampening settings for track use.

Pricing:
PIC / PURE TT Coilovers $1650.00
PIC / PURE TT Coilovers Preset $1870.00

The new PIC / PURE TT’s were good for another 1.5 seconds off our best lap at Mid-Ohio Raceway going from a 1:37.0 to a 1:35.5 on the sports car course.

The PIC / PURE TT Coilovers still offer all the same quality and other features as the PIC / PURE TSO Coilovers.

-Dampers have undergone numerous shock dyno tests to determine ideal valving for each application, delivering superb damping characteristics.
- 8 levels of rebound adjustable damping to suit a variety of track conditions.
- Patent-pending adjustment mechanism ensures clearly separated damping levels marked by an identifiable click at each setting, making for easily repeatable settings every time. Needle-valve design ensures no internal damage due to over-turning of the adjustment mechanism.
- Fully Independent height & preload adjustments.
- 3 stage anodized coating on shock body provides extra weatherproofing and protection against oxidation.
- Viton sealed pistons protect vital moving parts against friction and wear, even against extremely high temperatures and oil.
- Nitrogen gas-filled lower portion, with free-floating secondary valve offers more flexible low and high speed damping.
- 46mm piston diameter and 54mm shock body provide improved damping capabilities and heat dissipation.
- Two 6061-T6 aluminum alloy collars hold spring and lower mount in place and an additional third collar provides added support to the spring perch.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is used for both top and bottom rear mounts, coated in a fade and chip-resistant paint. Front lower mount utilizes stainless steel.
- 240 hours of salt spray test on steel shock body shows no signs of fading or rust.
- Camber adjustable pillowball upper mounts for fronts allow for more accurate location of front suspension and a wider range of motion for mac-strut front setup."

Last edited by lemmysports2; Apr 6, 2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

bump
Old Feb 7, 2010, 10:21 AM
Evolving Member

anyone looking for a nice track coilover?
Old Feb 8, 2010, 11:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd love to pic these up, but $1500 is too much $$$ for me.
Old Feb 8, 2010, 11:27 AM
Evolving Member

make me an offer.. i need to finish my motor.
Old Feb 8, 2010, 11:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
these seem like a good setup.

what are the spring rates?
Old Feb 8, 2010, 02:58 PM
Evolving Member

the spring rates are high i had to sign a no disclosure agreement with pic when i bought them.. im waiting on them to get back to me on if i can post them
Old Feb 9, 2010, 06:35 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
To those that are interested; BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. This guy is one of the most honest people you can do business with.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 03:06 PM
Evolving Member

thanks dieselmd, ttt
Old Feb 14, 2010, 04:08 AM
Evolving Member

sunday morning bump
Old Feb 15, 2010, 03:20 PM
Evolving Member

ttt
Old Feb 15, 2010, 08:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I cannot believe these are not sold yet. Our local AutoX champ runs these and they are AMAZING. I would surely buy them if I has the $$$$.

GL with the sale.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 10:32 AM
Evolving Member

thanks man.. its kinda early in the season for those of us up north.. most are still thinking of snow tires.
Old Feb 19, 2010, 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

bump
Old Feb 23, 2010, 11:27 AM
Evolving Member

ttt

Quick Reply: FS: PIC/PURE TT preset coilovers w/ swift springs