Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Stock Evo8 Rotors and Economy Pads. 50$ takes all

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2010, 01:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Stock Evo8 Rotors and Economy Pads. 50$ takes all

The rotors are a little rusty as they have been sitting on my porch for about 6 months. I used a copper hammer to coerce two of the rotors off but the marring is not deep and will come out with a quick resurface.

I had the rotors resurfaced when I first got them and they could probably use another resurface, but they are still plenty thick. I had economy pads and they are barely used and come with the rotors. They have about 75% thickness left.

Everything is usable as is but I highly reccomend spending 30$ to have the rotors resurfaced.

50$ Takes the rotors and the barely used economy pads get thrown in.

I am in San Jose, CA but might be willing to ship them if you want to cover it.

Edit: From the pics, the rust looks really bad but its just cuz some water drops left a crazy rust design on it. The rust will come off the first time the brakes are used or with a resurface. They are solid rotors.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Stock Evo8 Rotors and Economy Pads. 50$ takes all-imag0166.jpg   FS: Stock Evo8 Rotors and Economy Pads. 50$ takes all-imag0167.jpg   FS: Stock Evo8 Rotors and Economy Pads. 50$ takes all-imag0168.jpg   FS: Stock Evo8 Rotors and Economy Pads. 50$ takes all-imag0169.jpg   FS: Stock Evo8 Rotors and Economy Pads. 50$ takes all-imag0157.jpg  

Last edited by Xearo; Oct 3, 2010 at 02:06 PM.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 01:46 PM
Evolving Member

Wrong forums -- you're in the Evo X section!
Old Oct 4, 2010, 05:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evazerone
Wrong forums -- you're in the Evo X section!
oh crap thanks for the heads up haha

Can a moderator please move this to the correct forum? It was a pain in the **** to upload those pics off my phone haha