Notices
For Sale - Suspension / Brakes / Handling Includes pads, rotors, springs, shocks, swaybars, and other handling related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS> kw v3, act hdss bnib and some stock parts

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2011, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS> kw v3, act hdss bnib and some stock parts

im selling these because my bro got into an accident and i need to help out. broke and desperate but no low ball offers please. just pay shipping and fees. preferably pick up. thanks for looking.

located in las vegas

kw v3 - $1900
act hdss - $600
stock intercooler - $200
stock catback - $150
hks legamax catback - $450
megan testpipe - $50

Kw v3 - $1900 i opened these just to look at them when they arrived. i opened the instructions too. these were never installed because i was waiting on the camber plates. but now i need the money.

act hdss - $600 same thing with the v3 i bought a bunch of stuff but never got to install this one because install was expensive. so ill just have to wait til we can breathe.

stock intercooler - i think this one has like 1200 miles. i didnt know what i was doing with my mods back then but i dont regret getting an intercooler right away. not asking much for this. $200

i also have the stock catback $150 and an hks legamax catback $450 megan test pipe $50. ill take pics of them when i have time or requested.

Last edited by roykulokoy; May 8, 2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: crappy pictures
Old May 9, 2011, 05:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Free bump for a great set of coil overs. If the buyer wants camber plates go to KMAC and get the racing plates. It's a great set up.
Old May 10, 2011, 12:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wish i had the money for the coilovers!!