Notices
For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Looking for a particular product? This is where to post it.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: AMS Cat Delete pipe/Test Pipe and AMS Fuel Rail

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2006, 08:49 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB: AMS Cat Delete pipe/Test Pipe and AMS Fuel Rail

Just as title says,need a cat delete pipe/test pipe,but it has to be AMS as they are the only ones with 3 bolt flanges.If you have one P.M. me a price,including shipping as I have paypal $$$$ waiting
2nd: Need a AMS fuel rail,color is not important and please let me know if the one that you have/want to sell is for the stock fuel lines,or tapped for -AN fittings,thanks.
Same applies as above^^^^^^,p.m. me a shipped price as Someone had one for sale on here for $100.00 shipped,which seemed like a fair price so I p.m.ed him for it and what was the reply,"Dan,
My apologies i couldn't remember what i paid for the fuel rail until i found my invoice. I paid 180.00 for it shipped, i will take 135.00 shipped if you are still interested in it. My paypal is XXXXXXXXXXX"
and quickly edited his post to no longer read $100.00 shipped but $135.00 shipped,talk about Bait and Switch,WTF......BTW,You can get them brand new from AMS for $149.50.,see link provided http://www.automotosports.com/evo_fuel.asp