Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

4 Stock advans used 2000 miles::NY

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2010, 12:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4 Stock advans used 2000 miles::NY

Pretty much what the title said, complete set of stock tires used for 2k miles (my car's od is reading 2195 at the moment). I took them off last week and replaced them with the winters.

3 of them perfect, one of them had a screw in it before and it was plug from the outside (at DG motors) and then at the tire shop where I put my winters on I had them patched it from the inside so it is now perfect with 0 leak.

I am looking for 280 obo for the whole set, shipping is extra (I don't know how much as I have never shipped tires before but I think it will be quite expansive so local is better). I am in NYC area and willing to travel and meet half way.

Pics available upon request or if someone can do a favor and post it for me, I will send you the pics.

SOLD

Last edited by jcdeng; Jan 8, 2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 11:22 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
How much shipped to 85004? This is for the set of four tires and rims? Please send pics to bluersx23@msn.com thx,

B

Originally Posted by jcdeng
Pretty much what the title said, complete set of stock tires used for 2k miles (my car's od is reading 2195 at the moment). I took them off last week and replaced them with the winters.

3 of them perfect, one of them had a screw in it before and it was plug from the outside (at DG motors) and then at the tire shop where I put my winters on I had them patched it from the inside so it is now perfect with 0 leak.

I am looking for 280 obo for the whole set, shipping is extra (I don't know how much as I have never shipped tires before but I think it will be quite expansive so local is better). I am in NYC area and willing to travel and meet half way.

Pics available upon request or if someone can do a favor and post it for me, I will send you the pics.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 07:48 PM
Evolving Member

yes all 4 but just tires no rims. Shipping quote can be obtained by friday night. thanks. check email.
Old Jan 8, 2010, 06:32 PM
Evolving Member

sold.