Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

P&P stock exhaust manifold with thermal coating

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2006, 10:26 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by evodan2004
well dont be pissed off your making the better move. like i said if all you proting is done right you will see nice gains with no loss of any power. your better off this way. im glad your pissed off and make the right choice. lol you will be happy in the end
I never really wanted to sale it, I just need the money because of my divorce and my new new holds the first 2 weeks of pay.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 02:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
uh...not to make anyone get mad but he's just trying to sale a mani...200 bucks aint so bad...considering its ported and polished as well as ceramic coated...think about it 1 hundo for a mani and 1 hundo to get it p and p and coated...not bad at all...for 200 bucks buschur charges this much for services like this and its worth every penny...and mani is not included...so i think you should stop with your comments evodan and maybe take a spelling bee class because reading your comments made me ....who made you god of the know it alls?
Old Nov 4, 2006, 02:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by o.e.boost
uh...not to make anyone get mad but he's just trying to sale a mani...200 bucks aint so bad...considering its ported and polished as well as ceramic coated...think about it 1 hundo for a mani and 1 hundo to get it p and p and coated...not bad at all...for 200 bucks buschur charges this much for services like this and its worth every penny...and mani is not included...so i think you should stop with your comments evodan and maybe take a spelling bee class because reading your comments made me ....who made you god of the know it alls?

Thanks for having my back bro...
I have even came off of the price, down to $175obo but I think I might just keep it unless someone wants it for 175
Old Nov 4, 2006, 02:29 PM
Evolving Member

i'll buy if i had the money...but i have a spare mani, that needs to be ported and ceramic coated!!! so im thinking of sending it to buschur or your directed site...by the way was the mani port matched?...how much was taken inside of the mani?
Old Nov 4, 2006, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i made me god. how. i said so. i agree porting it and polishing it is what most should do. a stock manifold go's for around 50 to 75 bucks. ported and what not is like 50. and his coating i dont no. i know swains prices and its the best stuff on the market. i say its not worth the higher prices he HAD because one. his porting is not poroven like b/r. 2 his coatings are not the best. and 3 he has it coating in area's it should not be. he lowerd his price witch was a lil better. he now is going to use it. so if his porting is A+ then he will luck out and be glad he did not sell it. as for my spelling will you teach me. i need a cookie and milk 1st. im ready when you are. i got my #2 sharp as ****. oops i cant say that in your class can i. well **** you *******. send me to the dean of students. il smack him to.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 01:25 AM
Evolving Member

This is not funny you really need to go back to schooll...but in your situation i dont think anybody would allow you on campus because of your stupidity...but this tread is not about you...its about the mani...so what if swan is the best coating...there are other coatings that are just as good...just like any brand of parts you put on...compare buschur to ams....ams to hks...hks to greddy...everybody has their own opinion about things(brands and so forth)...but i guess your those type of people who talk $hit about other unknown products and find out later that they are just as good as name brands/ if not better...ex...the megan series parts/ebay...i bet you were talking trash on these parts...not because they look bad or anything but the fact that they didnt have a name or PROVEN...well now they are and guess what i bet you have some EBAY parts or know someone that you respect that does...wait buschur...duh...so now your going to talk smack about buschurs ceramic coatings...you seriously have a problem running your mouth evodan...give this guy a break...he wants to sell his mani for a fair price, keepin in mind he is OPEN to offers...and yes...you are a LOW BALLER!!!...if you dont want to buy his mani then dont say anything at all...next time you post in the forsale forums i hope some comes on talking $hit about your items!!!
Old Nov 5, 2006, 09:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
This is not funny you really need to go back to schooll...but in your situation i dont think anybody would allow you on campus because of your stupidity...but this tread is not about you...its about the mani...so what if swan is the best coating...there are other coatings that are just as good...just like any brand of parts you put on...compare buschur to ams....ams to hks...hks to greddy...everybody has their own opinion about things(brands and so forth)...but i guess your those type of people who talk $hit about other unknown products and find out later that they are just as good as name brands/ if not better...ex...the megan series parts/ebay...i bet you were talking trash on these parts...not because they look bad or anything but the fact that they didnt have a name or PROVEN...well now they are and guess what i bet you have some EBAY parts or know someone that you respect that does...wait buschur...duh...so now your going to talk smack about buschurs ceramic coatings...you seriously have a problem running your mouth evodan...give this guy a break...he wants to sell his mani for a fair price, keepin in mind he is OPEN to offers...and yes...you are a LOW BALLER!!!...if you dont want to buy his mani then dont say anything at all...next time you post in the forsale forums i hope some comes on talking $hit about your items!!!
how you ramble is funny. you jump from one thing to another that does not even have anything to do with this. 1st off b/r does not use a true ceramic coating. its more of a paint. with a lil seramic flacks in it or something of that line. as for megan making power it was shown it lost low end power with nothing the brag about up top. the ebay o2 yes is a find magical part as he tested. i dont have it because i got something else. im a low baller?? if you only new me. kids who run there mouth like you always seem to be wrong about things. odd. anyways read my post's. i did not say the guy is a retart. i simply said his 1st price was not worth it because 1 his porting is not proven 2 its not the best as he said it was. i bet its good stuff but not the best. 3 he has coating on area's it should not be. he wanted to keep it. i said he should if his porting is done right then he will see great gains from it. as his megan is more hurting him. read the posts befor you run your mouth into a hole again. and my spelling is wonderfull. if it pisses you off then it is perfect.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

you ramble too much...this is over!!!