Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

wtb: AEM wideband logging cable

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2008, 01:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 90GSXDan
Is there any way you can see if it works? Isnt the 2 wires supposed to be going to pin number 2 and 5? Is the red wire for the blue wire on the gauge and the black wire is for the ground? Thanks!
Dan
That is correct. I don't have any "BLUE" cable, and I have a bunch of red and black. The red is the signal wire, and the black is the ground. And, yes, pin 2 is the signal, and pin 5 needs to be grounded.

Oh, and PAYMENT recieved from FullOutPower!

cable made, but waiting on whether or not you want wait for the shrinkwrap to come in the mail from HongKong (E-bay)... lol. Or you just want the electrical tape like I have always used before.
Old Feb 3, 2008, 03:00 PM
Evolving Member

You've been PM'd. If anyone needs one and hes willing, I highly recommend him for his pre-fabbed logging cable. Excellent guy.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 04:40 PM
Evolving Member

I made another cable, and its shrink wrapped, instead of electrical taped. If anyone is interested. I'd want $30 shipped for it, as it took longer, and I feel like I wasn't getting enough (netting like $5). So, if anyone wants it, I have another.