Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Feeler for sale AFI Twin scroll gt30r turbo kit.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2008, 11:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feeler for sale AFI Twin scroll gt30r turbo kit.

Turbo got delivered in time, no longer for sale.. Thanks for the interest.

As the title states I have possibly up for sale a BRAND NEW AFI(Arizona Forced Induction) Twin scroll gt3076r turbo kit. It isn’t officially up for sale because I don’t have everything in my hands yet. It is in the hands of USPS priority mail . When I get it in, (any day now) I will open it up and snap some pictures. Which is the main reason I am selling it. I am moving this weekend, starting a new job, and don’t have the time to put the turbo in for literally at least a month. I am too impatient for that, as I planned to have the whole kit at least a week ago. This kit hasn’t exactly been released but should yield some great results. I was expecting full boost by no later than 3900rpms(with the full twin scroll design ). I am running e85 daily right now at around 27psi so that should produce 450+awhp if not more. On 93oct pump probably around 420ish awhp with good torque and a spool that rivals the FP green . Check Evodan’s TS full race 30r results. Anyhow my loss is your gain, here are some specifics on the kit.

AFI Twin scroll T3 Manifold with dual wastegates.

Two Synapse Engineering 40mm wastegates. (yes they aren’t tial, but I have been impressed on the results that these have yielded and am fully confident they will work better than the tial units.)

AFI 3” V-band o2 housing

AFI 3” V-band down pipe with an extra o2 bung for a wideband(this goes to the stock cat/test pipe location via 2-bolt end)

Two AFI wastegate open atmosphere dump-pipes

ATP .78 a/r v-band hotside, twin scroll t3 dual Ball Bearing GT3076r turbo. Just for the turbo it is 1450+shipping.
http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/me...egory_Code=GRT

AFI oil and water lines

4”-3” reducer coupler for a regular aftermarket intake and stock MAF.

All the necessary clamps, couplers, vacuum lines etc.

I have a good sales rating and will not accept any money until I get the rest of the kit in and can snap some pictures.

Here is a little more info.. and a few pictures https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...=331904&page=3

Feel free to pm me, email (gsxtremedsm@yahoo.com), or call me my cell is 1-217-343-3859 if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Gsxtremedsm; Apr 24, 2008 at 11:21 PM.