Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Again, AFI TWIN SCROLL!! GT3076r kit work of art, great spool.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2008, 12:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Again, AFI TWIN SCROLL!! GT3076r kit work of art, great spool.

Quick update the turbo kit is back up for sale, as the previous buyer decided he cannot afford it. The kit is off the car and ready to ship out. The first post has pictures of the kit as I was putting it on the car. The second post will have updated pictures of the kit off the car. Moving on.

Hey guys, as the title states my AFI twin scroll gt3076r turbo kit is for sale.
Price is $3250 shipped for everything. (add $50 if using paypal to cover half the fees) I paid well over $4k just a few months ago, so my loss is your gain. Be one if the only people to have this prototype kit. There is about 2-3k miles on the turbo kit. The manifold has a lifetime warranty and is a tig welded Work Of Art. ABSOLUTELY Stunning!!

My car is also currently for sale here... https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=353207

The car is available with or without this turbo kit, unless the kit is sold before the car. I absolutely love the car and the turbo kit, but do to a job change I'm moving to California. Since California has horrible car laws, I don't want to deal with the headache. Anyhow on with the specs.

AFI prototype Tubular Twin scroll GT3076r dual ball bearing turbo kit .78a/r hotside. Capable of 500+whp with full boost by or before 4k rpms. Great part throttle acceleration.

Two Synapse 40mm Wastegates with Atmosphere Dumps. (These keep the boost perfect)

AFI 3"V-band o2 housing

AFI 3"V-band downpipe with an o2 bung for a wideband(I should have a plug available if needed)

All needed gaskets, silicone clamps and V-band clamps.

A 4" to 3" reducer coupler to use an aftermarket intake(the one pictured is a buschur intake and fits perfect)

The turbo was properly broken in, and oil was ran through many times for a day before the kit was installed.

If you have any questions at all call me at 217-343-3859 or email me at brandon.balcer@gmail.com. Buy with confidence, check my seller rating. Local pickup is more than welcome and I will adjust the price accordingly. I currently live in Effingham, il until early next month.

Here a few more crappy cell phone pictures.. I can't find my camera in all my boxes...

Last edited by Gsxtremedsm; Jun 25, 2008 at 01:32 AM.
Old Jun 25, 2008, 01:01 AM
Evolving Member

wow beautiful kit gl with the sale
Old Jun 25, 2008, 01:25 AM
Evolved Member

Here are a few more updated pictures. As you can see the manifold is a darker color. It has a little blue and purple in it and looks very sweet. The complete kit is off the car and ready to drop right in with no hassle.

Any questions give me a call at 217-343-3859.

Old Jun 25, 2008, 01:27 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the comments you need something hot for those hot days in reno don't you...
Old Jun 25, 2008, 06:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
that kit looks fantastic

bump for you

however, why does it look like one of the dumptubes does not extend far enough?
Old Jun 25, 2008, 07:29 AM

come to san diego i'll scoop the kit from ya
Old Jun 25, 2008, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by justboosted02
that kit looks fantastic

bump for you

however, why does it look like one of the dumptubes does not extend far enough?
Thanks for the bump. As far as the dump tubes goes I kind of thought that originally, but after installing everything. It extends plenty far. The tubes are completely under the car, while not extending past the downpipe. Where if you would hit a big pothole, they could be lost.

Originally Posted by 1sik _evo8
come to san diego i'll scoop the kit from ya
Hey I am coming there July 15th. I am technically moving just north to Escondido, CA. However I would be more than happy to help you insall the kit.

I would say I could hand deliver it even though right now we are 1900+ miles away. However I plan on flying out there and using my friends extra car for a week or so. Then looking for a cheaper, more gas "friendly" car since my friend(who lives out there) said it is past $4.50 for regular.

Anyhow it would be easier to just ship it, as taking it on a plane wouldn't really be an option.
Old Jun 25, 2008, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Sooo Tempting.........

Iam going to try to sell my Fp Green setup, If I sell it Ill ****** this up from u.
: )

Last edited by ROGERV; Jun 25, 2008 at 01:09 PM.
Old Jun 25, 2008, 03:05 PM

very nice wish i had the money
Old Jun 25, 2008, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the comments guys, good luck selling the fpgreen. They used to sell like hotcakes.. Haven't checked on them for a while though.
Old Jun 25, 2008, 04:16 PM
Evolved Member

Bump the price is negotiable a little bit. As I need to sell this(and my car) very soon. Let me know if you have an offer(try not to low ball too much )
Old Jun 25, 2008, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Gsxtremedsm
Thanks for the comments you need something hot for those hot days in reno don't you...
I might have to talk to the wife and c cuz this is a very beautiful kit with the right size turbo for her evo
Old Jun 25, 2008, 07:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pm me the lowest price ur willing to take shipped to 07735 so i can see if i can come up with the cash
Old Jun 26, 2008, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Gsxtremedsm
Thanks for the bump. As far as the dump tubes goes I kind of thought that originally, but after installing everything. It extends plenty far. The tubes are completely under the car, while not extending past the downpipe. Where if you would hit a big pothole, they could be lost.

Hey I am coming there July 15th. I am technically moving just north to Escondido, CA. However I would be more than happy to help you insall the kit.

I would say I could hand deliver it even though right now we are 1900+ miles away. However I plan on flying out there and using my friends extra car for a week or so. Then looking for a cheaper, more gas "friendly" car since my friend(who lives out there) said it is past $4.50 for regular.

Anyhow it would be easier to just ship it, as taking it on a plane wouldn't really be an option.
awesome.im 20 minutes away from escondido .im in vista area.u got lots of potential buyer. if the timing works out im all over this kit
Old Jun 26, 2008, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks again for all the interest in the kit.. It really is an amazing kit.. As far as California goes I will have to get in contact with you 1sikevo8. I have to say I'm sad to see my car go, but excited to move out of the wonderful Central Illinois are..

Quick Reply: FS: Again, AFI TWIN SCROLL!! GT3076r kit work of art, great spool.