Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Apex'i AVC-R boost controller - $250

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2009, 04:25 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Apex'i AVC-R boost controller - $250

I am selling the Apex'i AVC-R boost controller from my personal car (full-race R14). this boost controller works perfectly, but I got a new ARK designs boost controller that interfaces to my standalone ecu better.

The Apexi AVC-R is one of the best closed-loop electronic boost controllers on the market. The Apexi AVC-R allows flexible control over virtually every aspect of boost control and adds new innovative functions such as injector pulse monitoring and gear specific boost control.

Key Functions: RPM-based boost and solenoid duty cycle control, scramble boost, self learning mode, 2D ghost map trace mode, analog display mode, real time replay and peak hold data modes. The AVC-R utilizes an ultra-fast microprocessor and a high quality solenoid valve to control boost. The result is ultra-fast response and accurate, stable boost control. The AVC-R can monitor Engine RPM, Vehicle Speed, Throttle Position, AVC-R Solenoid Valve Duty Cycle, and Injector Duty Cycle (if connected) in three different ways: Numerical, Analog Meter, or Graph Display.

High/Low Boost: The AVC-R has two pre-set boost levels, A and B. For example, channel A can be used for a low boost level, and channel B can be used for a high boost level. The user can then effectively switch between low and high boost modes. All adjustments made under the A mode will only effect the A mode. Likewise, all adjustments made under the B mode will only effect the B mode. If OFF is selected, the AVC-R solenoid valve will be deactivated, and boost levels will be regulated by the wastegate alone. This boost controller only reads out in Metric readings.

Additional Features: The AVC-R has several read-out features, including boost (in Kpa), TPS, RPM, Speed (in KM/H), and Solenoid Duty which can be displayed upt to 4 at once, 2 with peak/hold, and in analog, digital, or graph form. The AVC-R is also capable of setting the solenoid duty in each gear, meaning you can have the boost come on slowly or quickly in each gear

email me at geoff [at] full-race [dot] com thanks
Old Jul 28, 2009, 03:30 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sold, thanks