Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FP Green 73 HTA with 300 miles brand new- Darkside Manifold

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2010, 05:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NSS
Accusations accusations, Actually, i took that picture with my phone vertically instead of horizontally like the other pictures. I didn't cut anything out. I'll have new pics of the turbo tonight i just don't have much time.

Stop trying to put me out like i am out to rip someone off. I am not doing anything fishy i don't do fishy ****.

No i am not firm at 1400 but i am not going to take 700. I would rather keep it.

If i don't want your "deal" how about people start taking it like men instead of kids and posting neg comments on my thread. Quit getting butt hurt and move on.
well then, if your such a man, you should have no problem at all taking another picture with the turbos stamp
Old Jul 3, 2010, 05:27 PM

whoa! this is gettina lttle heated. i was very interested but i'm out
Old Jul 4, 2010, 12:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
how is that a hta green with no 84mm housing?? on top of that it was a 9 turbo sent in which you need the housing on it still??
Old Jul 4, 2010, 02:58 AM
Evolving Member

wow cant the mods just kick him out? or at least delete this bs of a sale. too much crap from this guy. i know his gonna he is gonna be ......get off my back or why are you talking s$$$t, or go find another thread to start talking sh*T. butr seriously this guy shouldnt sell anything he always tries to make it seem like he is the victim and blame others for what ever reason the deal didnt go down. if i was in your town hommie i would go up to you and settle this face to face and make you say the truth and make something happen.......... and plz dont write back ( why do you always start taliking sh*t and all that crap . im really tired of seeing your dumb post that is going no where. so just erase this crap or end this. if any problems pm me dont post anything up about me and dont quote me .gotcha
Old Jul 4, 2010, 07:57 AM
NSS
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
how is that a hta green with no 84mm housing?? on top of that it was a 9 turbo sent in which you need the housing on it still??
Yes it was a 9 turbo upgraded to a 73 HTA, with a brand new hot side. Which it says in the first post. I didn't upgrade to the 84mm surge port. But that has nothing to do with it being a 73HTA. You should go on there site and do a little research...

http://store.forcedperformance.net/m...=Turbo-Upgrade

All the people that keep talking about the stamp should see the link above as well, when FP upgrades the turbo they don't touch the stamp!

Originally Posted by djikonatx
wow cant the mods just kick him out? or at least delete this bs of a sale. too much crap from this guy. i know his gonna he is gonna be ......get off my back or why are you talking s$$$t, or go find another thread to start talking sh*T. butr seriously this guy shouldnt sell anything he always tries to make it seem like he is the victim and blame others for what ever reason the deal didnt go down. if i was in your town hommie i would go up to you and settle this face to face and make you say the truth and make something happen.......... and plz dont write back ( why do you always start taliking sh*t and all that crap . im really tired of seeing your dumb post that is going no where. so just erase this crap or end this. if any problems pm me dont post anything up about me and dont quote me .gotcha
You have problems.. a mod isn't going to do anything about nothing going on fool. If your life is this ****ty that u need to keep coming back here to cause drama then feel free bro, i wouldn't want you to have to find something productive to do.

Last edited by NSS; Jul 4, 2010 at 08:00 AM.
Old Jul 4, 2010, 02:42 PM

Im gay
Old Jul 4, 2010, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MULLDOG
Im gay

hahahaha this comment just owned this thread

Old Jul 4, 2010, 04:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
wow and you seem to be the only person to have a hta green with no upgraded housing. yea definate pass on this one.
Old Jul 4, 2010, 11:22 PM
NSS
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
wow and you seem to be the only person to have a hta green with no upgraded housing. yea definate pass on this one.

Honestly bro.. click this link http://store.forcedperformance.net/m...=Turbo-Upgrade

You see how It doesn't come with the upgraded cover? and yet its a 73HTA? That is what i have.. exactly in the picture. How is this so hard to believe? I am not saying i have anything else. This is FP's website.. with my turbo on it. How am i the only one?

Old Jul 9, 2010, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts
Hey guys, a local I met with also has an HTA Green with stock compressor housing and no stamp. So yes FP does offer the stock housing with the HTA Green when you send in a turbo for upgrade. But at the same time you can purchase the 84mm compressor housing if you want to when your upgrading.

Oh and they didnt badge his turbo either.
Old Jul 9, 2010, 09:41 PM

I've got a buschur 20g that I'd trade + cash
Old Jul 24, 2010, 09:57 AM
Evolving Member

is this for the turbo or with the lines? what were your numbers and mods you done to it?
Old Aug 3, 2010, 05:43 PM
NSS
Evolving Member

ttt