Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: (MD) Evo VIII 5spd trans plus swap parts

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2011, 05:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: (MD) Evo VIII 5spd trans plus swap parts

I have a complete 5 speed swap for sale. The transmission is still in my car for about another week in case someone local would like to come test drive it.

I bought it with approximately 36k miles on it, I have only put 500 on it since I purchased it. Unfortunately I no longer want my Evo, and this is the first part to be listed for sale. Since the car is going back to stock and came with a 6spd that is what I am planning on putting back in it.

It drives very well, upshifts are smooth with no grinds, only problem I have had is when downshifting from 5th to 4th gear it sometimes does not engage smoothly. But only when downshifting. I have run amsoil in it since I purchased it.

I also have all the needed swap parts, clutch line, shifter cables with metal bushings, shifter with metal bushings, center console, mount, and wiring harness for a IX.

Sensors are not included with the transmission purchase.

Asking $850 for the transmission, and $200 for the swap parts or $1000 for both.

Would like to sell transmission locally. I am in Myersville, MD 21773

Old Aug 10, 2011, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lots of interest, still have it.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pm sent