Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS:CO: Spec Stage 3 clutch kit $350 OBO

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2012, 05:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS:CO: Spec Stage 3 clutch kit $350 OBO

Up for sale is an almost new Spec stage 3 clutch for an Evo 8/9. I put this in my car but was having dragging issues and had to take it out. The clutch was sent back to Spec for inspection and checked out ok. In the process of shipping Spec this clutch I purchased a different clutch and had it installed so my car wouldn't be down for an extended period of time. This clutch retails for $550+(Not saying that's the best deal out there or what I bought it for). There is very minimal wear on the clutch from when it was installed and dragging. I couldn't get the car into gear so this clutch literally has 0 miles on it. Make me an offer as I'm looking to get rid of it. It is buy at your own risk, I had issues installing it in my car but it did check out 100% by Spec. I have their email as proof if needed. AGAIN, THIS IS BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK AT A HUGE DISCOUNTED PRICE. This also comes with a new Throw out bearing (TOB).

Looking to get $350 OBO.

Last edited by jdlewh; Feb 15, 2012 at 05:23 PM.