Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[WTB] Non acd transfer case

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2018, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Non acd transfer case

Need a evo 8 non acd transfercase preferably with lsd but I’ll take what I can get with resizable price
Old Apr 20, 2018, 04:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where are you located?? No offense at all but I don't have a lot confidence you will find one any time soon. I browsed the classifieds and made several post similar to this with no luck. The non ACD ones are unicorns. I found a guy that pulled mine rebuilt it and reinstalled it for 1800. Runs like a champ. If you are near the Washington state area I can give you a # or if not I would probably call around for a rebuild service. I think that would be your best bet. Good luck I hope you find one.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Saltyevo
Where are you located?? No offense at all but I don't have a lot confidence you will find one any time soon. I browsed the classifieds and made several post similar to this with no luck. The non ACD ones are unicorns. I found a guy that pulled mine rebuilt it and reinstalled it for 1800. Runs like a champ. If you are near the Washington state area I can give you a # or if not I would probably call around for a rebuild service. I think that would be your best bet. Good luck I hope you find one.
Non acd cases are a pain to find I found one but the guy sold it just befor I was able to get it I need a new one bc my case is cracked I’ve been looking for so long and no luck yet