Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New Member! Hopefully Buying an EVO Within A Year!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2017, 06:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
New Member! Hopefully Buying an EVO Within A Year!

Hello fellow members! I have been obsessing and trying to buy an EVO since i was in high school. Since then ive had 20+ different cars (350Z's, WRX's, an STI, S2000, 240sx, and currently a 370Z plus many more) BUT NOT ONE EVO!!! Ive decided now that I am a bit older and make more money and am planning on starting a family I WANT MY EVO! lol.. So I am here to collect as much info as possible, learn about common issues and what to look for and see if just maybe the right one comes through here for sale. Any advice or threads that are worth the read please send my way ive already gone through all the FAQ and have been lightly researching EVO's for the last 5 years. Thanks for having me
Old Jul 17, 2017, 07:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Its funny that now that youre planning on starting a family that you want an evo when its normally when people get out of the scene lol. What do you want? X? Final? If you have a chance for the final then do it.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 07:43 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Great to have you join us on EvOM. With your previous car experience, you will be a great addition around here

For sure, look at the stickie threads, in the major forums, & you will pick up a lot of info

If you have a question you cant find an answer for, let us know

Joe
The following users liked this post:
Mr.Apex (Jul 18, 2017)
Old Jul 18, 2017, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by BStalzer12
Its funny that now that youre planning on starting a family that you want an evo when its normally when people get out of the scene lol. What do you want? X? Final? If you have a chance for the final then do it.
Just because im settling down doesn't mean i can give up fun cars hahaha.. It just means i need a fun sedan! Ive always been partial to the 8's and 9's but i do have love for the 10 the price is just a bit more than im trying to pay unfortunately. Also i heard that the X has issues with the 4b11 being too soft (aluminium) and running into issues with that. Im assuming thats once you start modding it though right? Minor bolt ons and a proper tune shouldn't cause that i would think but thats why im here to learn!
Old Jul 18, 2017, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by MinusPrevious
Great to have you join us on EvOM. With your previous car experience, you will be a great addition around here

For sure, look at the stickie threads, in the major forums, & you will pick up a lot of info

If you have a question you cant find an answer for, let us know

Joe
Thank you for your kind words and i definitely will reach out if the search function fails me lol
The following users liked this post:
MinusPrevious (Jul 18, 2017)
Old Jul 21, 2017, 12:05 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good luck and enjoy the search. Post up some pictures when you pick it up.