Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Where to report MODS and ABUSE??

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2013, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where to report MODS and ABUSE??

I see another similar post by djikonatx just a few weeks ago, and as I scroll back there's quite a few similar....
Sooo.... not to create another pointless thread, but it seems any that I would have liked to find information on seem to all be closed. This seems fairly common on this site, although I have never encountered this on any other forum. I am on quite a few others actually with thousands of posts and have never seen such hypocrisy from all the moderators combined as I have from LANZERRALLIART.
I know as I have singled him out here, it is less likely to receive any assistance as all mods probably communicate, but I would appreciate it if anyone could intervene. How the hell is this child a moderator?!!! I have a handful of foolish PMS from him, where he says I am "whining" or "crying" and they are absolutely baseless. He has reset my post count and I never received a warning prior to post deletion.
I posted a copy of a message on my visitor wall, he deleted that for "Clean up" because it made him look bad. This is abuse any way you look at it. He deleted all my posts down to zero and fortunately I contacted the first moderator I saw "speedlimit" who noticed I was wronged and restored 8 of them, obviously I am being pestered by a petulant baby also known as "Super Mod" lanzerralliart. I am not trying to play the insult game, but there is no nicer way to put his behavior. It's embarrassing to even have to make a post like this, but it appears there is no other way to contact a site administrator.
In reference to your next questions. I didn't read the marketplace rules when I didn't have 15 posts or put my username in the picture. I post these pictures on multiple car forums and when I posted them on here was unaware of how the EvoM members do it which is fine, but it was deleted immediately(and I was given a permanent infraction) instead of giving me a chance to retake the pics which I did. Not only that but then when I made the proper number of posts, I was reset to zero. Besting that, I was then told you need to have 15 posts as it alleviates bots from posting, I am clearly not a bot, made the proper posts and was reset again. I don't really want to deal with simpletons like Lanzer when I come on here, he is bringing the best EVO forum down.
There are plenty of examples I could make, and I am only reference threads in the marketplace moderated by Lanzerralliart. I don't have to go back terribly far either, but there are countless threads where users don't have 15 and are not deleted, incorrect photos and a combination of infractions where they aren't warned, deleted or both!!!! It's great that some are more lenient than others, but it's unfair to be inconsistent. I am reluctant to even waste my time posting this, but this is how bitter ONE littleman complex moderator made me, especially after I scroll through the marketplace and find such inconsistencies in what he says is the rules. Mind you I am ONLY speaking of this one moderator.
I posted pictures on a few forums at the same time to move them quick, and they were deleted without warning. The marketplace rules are there for a reason I'm sure but they are hurting the site with moderators like lanzer. At least if you were given 24-48 hours to respost with a proper picture or photoshop it in for those who are in a similar situation. Thanks for all those who respond, and hopefully this will help others in the future. Please end his abuse
Old Apr 22, 2013, 12:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
notice my post count won't increase still....
Old Apr 22, 2013, 02:12 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by YoLa
notice my post count won't increase still....
Hi,

Originally, several posts were deleted for post whoring. Additionally, you posted a sale ad that the moderator removed for not meeting the rules for the marketplace. You are not being singled out and your post count is not being manipulated. Please note posts in the following forums do not count toward post count:

- EvoM Newbie / FAQ's Forum
- Site Feedback and Suggestions
- Evo Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds (including sub-forums)
- Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds
- Lancer Ralliart Vendor Classifieds
- US Lancer Vendor Classifieds
- Show and Shine
- US Regional Forums (including sub-forums)
- International Forums (including sub-forums)
- Private For Sale / Wanted (including sub-forums)
- Off-Topic (including sub-forums)
- Photoshop

This site sees 1000's of new unique posts daily with hundreds in the Marketplace. It is impossible to keep track of individual posts that would need to be re-reviewed in 1 or 2 days do to the shear volume. I understand no one appreciates having a thread deleted, however, the intent is to reduce the opportunity for fraud. Simply follow the rules and you will not have any issues. I will review the infraction you were given, PM me if you have further questions and thread closed. Thanks.

Bob
Old Apr 22, 2013, 02:42 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Why don't you tell the whole story ? Like how you pm me cussing me out for your post count not going up when you have only made 4 posts in the past YEAR. Your lack of knowledge as to how the forums work is what makes you look even worse. Not all sections you post in will count towards your post count only certain sections will count. I guess you didn't know that. I haven't touched your account since April 26th of 2012 and I have NEVER reset your count. BTW I'm not 5'6" nore do I drive the galant that's my wife's car, I have a ralliart so am I cool enough to be in a forum that was originally made for base model LANCERS. That's probably something else you didn't know. You seem to have only come here to complain about things that literally happened a year ago.

The marketplace is a something that I have tried to be more flexible with. I try to be fair with everyone in the marketplace but each situation is different so it is handled differently. I can't get every single violation in the marketplace, there's no mod approval before a for sale thread is posted or anything like that. 9 out of 10 times if the person acknowledges that they didn't follow the rules and asks for the infraction to be removed it is, but when you reply cussing up a storm the opposite is done. I am not a moderator that's going to stop moderating because I've stepped on some toes. Unbeknownst to you and many others I have caught and helped catch many scammers before they had a chance to rip anyone off. All the while I haven't gotten a single random thank you from anyone but I don't expect it either it's just apart of being a moderator much like having to put up with characters like you.